OutCole'd
    I can do $1050 for the steps and $100 install.. Jay 714 552 0300
    :cry: :cry: Too bad it's a long drive.

Reaper1
    Will you do them on a FORD?

sigepmock
    That's a smoking deal as always from Jay!!!!

TrojanDan
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ELECT...650QQitemZ8031 632030QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW
    Funny thing, my bro sent me that same link just yesterday. I believe the guy will ship it free in the I.E. for free. Outside the I.E. is $100 to ship, I think. You might even be able to pay no tax if you pick it up at the warehouse (I might be wrong). A co-worker of my bro said he installed his steps in less than 2 hours.
    Damn Jay, that is a smok'n deal! I think Simon's Auto Body also has the hook-up.

I paid $970.00 at 4wheelparts...I'm not sure what they charged to install them, since they did my lift and wheels also (I'm thinking it was around $150.00 to $200.00)...They are great. The only thing better about the regular plastic molded boards, is that they offer some protection from road debris and the amps dont because they fold up....

TOBTEK
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ELECT...650QQitemZ8031 632030QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW
    make sure who ever installs them knows what they are doing! ORW installed mine and I have had two ground wires come off (remember when Kelly almost did a header out of the back last year in Havasu :220v: ) and the passenger side doesnt retract correctly. Take it up to Socal super trucks and talk with casey. They did javier's truck and its been perfect all along. Im dropping mine off there tomorrow for some NEEDED updates I cheaped out and didnt do orig. Follow me up in the morning...have your steps installed and you can give me a ride home www.socalsupertrucks.com Casey seems like really good people!

SoCalHD
    make sure who ever installs them knows what they are doing! ORW installed mine and I have had two ground wires come off (remember when Kelly almost did a header out of the back last year in Havasu :220v: ) and the passenger side doesnt retract correctly. Take it up to Socal super trucks and talk with casey. They did javier's truck and its been perfect all along. Im dropping mine off there tomorrow for some NEEDED updates I cheaped out and didnt do orig. Follow me up in the morning...have your steps installed and you can give me a ride home www.socalsupertrucks.com Casey seems like really good people!
    Another nod to Casey here. SoCalSupertrucks did my HD a year ago-and I have had zero problems with any of the components installed(including the AMP steps).
    TOBY-an idea for ya......I have the airbags w/onboard compressor on my HD. I went with this setup because I put 1/2 ton Deaver replacement springs on my HD. Rides MUCH better than 3/4 ton springs....Then when ya need the extra towing/leveling-presto....hit the airbags!!! Also, having the air tank is nice-I have used it several times to air up my bike/quad /ect. tires!!
    Chris

UnionJack
    bad price, like everyone said

Reaper1
    Tob, when you're up at SoCal tell Casey's partner Bill that Aaron Grim says hello. You might get a courtesy reach around. :2purples:

TOBTEK
    Tob, when you're up at SoCal tell Casey's partner Bill that Aaron Grim says hello. You might get a courtesy reach around. :2purples:
    that's scary right there :220v:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast