Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: OCT. 5TH Berryessa

Bad Meds
    Hey Marty, I reservered a site for oct 5th. Judy at Putah creek said you held the front row in the " L " section for HOT BOATERS. So I think everyone should know when you call and make reservations (707 966-0794) then let judy know your with Marty or ***boat GROUP and she will give you one of the front sites if theres any left?

Brendellaracin
    Hi Mike,
    Thanks for the info, Judy said she would do that for us if she could but I had not heard back from her yet. We will most likely stay at the motel room that saturday since i blew an air bag on the chevy last month so the camper is not an option for a while. We got your e-mail and I'll call ya later tonight.
    See ya
    Marty

Sangster
    Thanks for the info.. Looks like we "may" have one of the boats ready to go. We'll call Judy tomorrow.

Oct 5th...
    That sounds fun. I just might be ready by then. How far is the lake from the Sacramento area???
    ssmike

Sangster
    ssmike, Its only about 1 1/2 hours at the most. I can give you directions if you need them.Let me know....

Sangster,
    Thanks! I will let you know if I need directions. I'm going to work on the motor this weekend.....
    ssmike

Sangster
    ssmike, It would be great if you can make it.. There should be plenty of good people there.. mostly locals.. Where abouts in Sac. are you at...

smalls
    ssmike:
    Sangster,
    Thanks! I will let you know if I need directions. I'm going to work on the motor this weekend.....
    ssmikeMike, We are in also. I have to talk to bill to see if he is going? I'm pretty sure he is, I have a wedding this saturday, Let me know if you need some help. There is a short cut to winters from Davis,Can't remember the hwy or exit Help

Sangster
    Here's a map....
    That sucks it only shows part of it.. anyways, keep following the signs and going around the lake , You will cross a bridge.. its about a 1/2 mile on the right.....I think...No it's there..... j/k
    [ September 19, 2002, 05:27 PM: Message edited by: Sangster ]

Sangster
    Strange, That map doesn't show "Mullit Mountain"..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast