Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: OCT. 5TH Berryessa

Here's the whole map, it was two images. Putah Creek is just past the intersection with Pope Canyon Road, which is just over the first bridge. If you are coming from Davis, I believe you would exit Hwy 80 at the 113 exit, and follow that to 128.

smalls
    HEY! T-Bag,
    Are you Goin to Sweet Home Berryessa???

T-Bag
    smalls:
    HEY! T-Bag,
    Are you Goin to Sweet Home Berryessa???We were discussing it and I would say thats a yes unfortunatly the tyc is still down so might have to resort to the suck-n-blo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

smalls:
    ssmike:
    Sangster,
    Thanks! I will let you know if I need directions. I'm going to work on the motor this weekend.....
    ssmikeMike, We are in also. I have to talk to bill to see if he is going? I'm pretty sure he is, I have a wedding this saturday, Let me know if you need some help. There is a short cut to winters from Davis,Can't remember the hwy or exit HelpJason,
    Right On. I talked to my dad tonight and he wants to go. I think it'll be good for him to get back out there....I don't think I can get finished by then but...maybe. Do you have a cherry picker? The hydraulic busted on my dad's.
    Sangster,
    I can check out your scoop that day!
    Here's the Rayson Craft
    [img]http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Reader_Rides/V-Drives/big_ford.JPG[/img]
    ssmike

Playa Hata
    the tyc is still down so might have to resort to the suck-n-blo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/QB][/QUOTE]
    Yeah but what about the boat? eek! eek! eek! wink wink

Sangster
    Playa Hata:
    the tyc is still down so might have to resort to the suck-n-blo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Yeah but what about the boat? eek! eek! eek! wink wink [/QB][/QUOTE]
    Ha-ha-ha-hahe-haw-hee-ha shit/cough haw-he ha-haw ohsshit that was funny.........

just a bump so I can find the map next week.

Bagpipes
    Word on the water is Playa Hata is switch hita.Thats last weekend race report.Thats what I'm talking about.

smalls
    Bagpipes:
    Word on the water is Playa Hata is switch hita.Thats last weekend race report.Thats what I'm talking about. Ther is somthing wrong about Playa Hata's avatar, just not sure yet???

Bagpipes
    Smalls does it look like some one we now???? I was trying to fish out the midnight poster if you now what I mean.The grass might be greener on the other side of the fence. eek! eek!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast