Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Very Serious.................please read...

topless
    I need to buy a boat and might sink it at lake Piru. I am getting a 3rd job soon that will pay 100 grand a year but don't pay attention to that.
    I need the donations because I might be an asshole and spin my soon to be new boat with my kids in it and get my leg stuck under the drivers seat and almost drown.
    Please donate to my soon to be cause and I will keep you all updated. This will surely be a bad weekend.
    Thanks for your help.
    Topless
    P.S. This is not a scam.

eek-a-RAT
    I need to buy a boat and might sink it at lake Piru. I am getting a 3rd job soon that will pay 100 grand a year but don't pay attention to that.
    I need the donations because I might be an asshole and spin my soon to be new boat with my kids in it and get my leg stuck under the drivers seat and almost drown.
    Please donate to my soon to be cause and I will keep you all updated. This will surely be a bad weekend.
    Thanks for your help.
    Topless
    P.S. This is not a scam.
    i think i remember hearin bout this, your goin to retrieve your boat "later", but need the cash donations now. lol

I guess it's better to ask for money now , rather than "later". :idea:

topless
    i think i remember hearin bout this, your goin to retrieve your boat "later", but need the cash donations now. lolExcactly! I'm going to be very upset so please don't bash me.

Goad
    Thanks for your help.
    Topless
    P.S. This is not a scam.
    I call this a scam......your punctuation is too good.

Cas
    i need to buy a boat and might sink it at lake Piru.i am getting a 3rd job soon that will pay 100 grand a year but dont pay attention to that.i need the donations because i might be an aswhole and spin my soon to be new boat with my kids in it and get my leg stuck under the drivers seat and almost drown.please donate to my soon to be cause and I will keep you all updated.this will surely be a bad weekend.thanks for your help.topless.ps this is not a scam.
    sorry, I just had to edit it so it makes more sense

Tom Brown
    Wouldn't it be funny if Hoolign tried to quit smoking again?

topless
    sorry, I just had to edit it so it makes more sensethnk you for you cuoperashun.
    Topless.

73kona455
    i'll donate Later....... :rollside:

topless
    Maybe ***boat can do a story on it.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast