Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Florida Boating Toys For Tots Tout 2006

raceboatrus00
    The 2006 Toys For Tots Tour
    It is again time to get out that boat to do some good things. This year the 2006 Toys for Tots tour will take place on December 2nd. This unique event is the worlds only boating Toys for Tots Tour. It is tremendous fun and puts some nice gifts in the hands of some deserving children. .
    This year’s event takes place in Palatka Fl; the event will be based at the Quality Inn [call 386 328 3481 for room reservations]. Saturday morning Dec 2nd at 10:30 am there will be a briefing in the lobby of the Quality inn for all boat captains please be present. Put a new unwrapped toy in your boat and have your boat in the water and running previous to 1:00. At 1:00 exactly a signal will be given indicating the time, and at that time participant will be free to start on the tour. This Fun Toy filled flotilla will go South on the St Johns River then into Dunn’s Creek to Crescent Lake then South to Three Bananas restaurant. There you will be received by some sensational smiling faces that will collect your gifts and impart festive greeting to you and your crew. This event will be officiated by the U.S. Marines, as this is an official U.S. Marine Toys for Tots event. After the tour very one is then invited to return in the evening to the Quality Inn to enjoy a great meal at POPI`S Seafood grille and party at LAVA lounge. You are really great people, and you really deserve a great party!! We would like to extend this invitation to you and all you know to enjoy this sensational event. For more information or suggestions please contact Rus Matos 5327 Goddard Ave Orl. Fla. 32810 E-mail raceboatrus@aol.com or call 407-760 3481. Please note that this is not a race or a mad speed dash. There are no set speed limits on these waterways and all participants should use the utmost care to assure that this event is safe for all concerned. Your participation in this event of your own free will and therefore your own responsibility. The responsibility for your action or miss action are solely your own. All associated with this event encourage all participants to operate their boat in a safe and lawful manner. Best wishes; please be safe.

wideopen545
    and again Rus the SOUTHERN HOT BOAT group had their toys for tots in oct this year AT LAKE JAMES NC This event IS officiated by the U.S. Marines, as this is an official U.S. Marine Toys for Tots event.TO start off THEIR SEASON so your still not the one and only as posted every year

raceboatrus00
    I know that you guys do a great job ... but I take a little artistic freedom to promote this event. I will no longer say the worlds only TFT tour . We would love to see you come out to this tour if there is any way I can help you get here let me know. Call me I will send you a photo disk from the RBR

mrswetdream3
    and again Rus the SOUTHERN HOT BAOT group had their toys for tots in oct this year AT LAKE JAMES NC This event IS officiated by the U.S. Marines, as this is an official U.S. Marine Toys for Tots event.TO start off THEIR SEASON so your still not the one and only as posted every year
    I see tim that you are calling "your group" southern hot baot. Does that mean that you are NO longer part of the "BOTE" group. Raceboatrus00 is farther south then you. But Raceboatrus00 didn't do it for the "name thing". They are doing it for the kids. That is the way it should be.
    Raceboatrus00 :You are doing a very good thing for the kids! Don't mind TIM. He has emulation problems. I wish we could make it. It sounds alot of fun!

wideopen545
    I see tim that you are calling "your group" southern hot baot. Does that mean that you are NO longer part of the "BOTE" group. Raceboatrus00 is farther south then you. But Raceboatrus00 didn't do it for the "name thing". They are doing it for the kids. That is the way it should be.
    Raceboatrus00 :You are doing a very good thing for the kids! Don't mind TIM. He has emulation problems. I wish we could make it. It sounds alot of fun!
    we have had this for three years now your just noticing it oh i forgot you were invited but could not made it you friends did and they had a great time
    and by the way this was presented to the bote group [ bill] as a event and they declined
    so hows that
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...s_for_tots.jpg

mrswetdream3
    we didn't "declined" we couldn't make it. The first two yrs we didn't have the money or time to take off. To drive 10hrs. This year we were planing to go and had the room reservied and money. The boat was ready to go. Up until one week before it was to happen. It was Everetts last football game. They didn't make the play offs. If you would like proof I can get it for you.
    Now don't ruin a verynice thread. This is one for the TFT. :smile:

mrswetdream3
    I know that you guys do a great job ... but I take a little artistic freedom to promote this event. I will no longer say the worlds only TFT tour . We would love to see you come out to this tour if there is any way I can help you get here let me know. Call me I will send you a photo disk from the RBR
    http://www.***boat.net/forums/showth...ight=toys+tots
    http://www.***boat.net/forums/showth...ight=toys+tots
    But it is still for the kids and it is a good thing to do. And you do run 3 waters in FL.

MrsMarKist
    Hey Tab,
    I have to go back to one of your comments on one of the other threads "know what your talking about" I think was your exact comment. Without ever coming to a Lake James event and without really knowing what we have done for the kids I don't think that you know what you are talking about. As a matter of fact the Southern Hot Boat group and others helped over 2000 families in the Burke County area last year with our Toys for Tots run. I don't think Tim was trying to say or put the name out there in anyway! I think he was just making a true statement to Mr. Raceboatrus00 that they are not the only toys for tots boating group. From all these post you have been making lately it’s obvious that you have a beef with Tim and are just siding with your Husband…. like I would also…. but really know what you are talking about before you start posting on the Lake James Toys for Tots run.
    Gina

Mrs.sleekcraft76
    The "Southern Hot Boat" are for the southern states. Florida, North Carolina, South Carolina, everyone. Personnally, I would love to visit some lakes in FL. I heard their very nice.
    We are NOT doing it for the "NAME THING", we are doing it for the kids (First and Last). Unlike some people think (remain namelss).

Mrs.sleekcraft76
    I think it's great another group of friends are throwing another TFT. I wish we could make it!!! It would be also great to see some pictures when you get done!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast