Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Lavey Regatta '06 ..... Good Times!

RiverToysJas
    http://rivertoys.com/jason/lavey_regatta06.jpg
    Got back home last night! Hope everyone made it back safe.
    Great trip. The wind was a pain in the butt for the group photo, but didn't slows us down any on the Poker Run. I still ran the whole lake, and hit every card stop. A few of our raffle tickets hit and we took home some cool swag. My son also won the kids coloring contest, which made him very happy.
    Thank you Laveycraft for another great Regatta!!!! http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/sp.../2thumbsup.gif
    RTJas

frdvschvy
    Definitely good times! Like you said the 25+ mph winds made things a little challenging for the group photo but everbody seemed to manage pretty well.
    Not sure about others but I had a blast in the rough stuff for the Poker Run! It did not slow us down at all in our 21'. Ran the majority of the course at 60+ with a smile on my face
    Anybody know if they are going to post the ariel photos online?

RiverToysJas
    Definitely good times! Like you said the 25+ mph winds made things a little challenging for the group photo but everbody seemed to manage pretty well.
    Not sure about others but I had a blast in the rough stuff for the Poker Run! It did not slow us down at all in our 21'. Ran the majority of the course at 60+ with a smile on my face
    Anybody know if they are going to post the ariel photos online?
    Yeah, you left that Cattail Cove card stop just ahead of me. You were moving along at a pretty good clip! :crossx: We passed you on 40 yesterday too (I wasn't towing)!
    I will definately post the group photo later this week.
    RTJas

frdvschvy
    Thought that might have been you at Cattail. Good looking boat.

LaveyOne
    Still recovering from the weekend.
    It was great hanging w/ all of the Lavey folks and seeing all of the new hardware.
    I do believe some of the aerial shots will be posted soon. Stay tuned ...

cc322
    Yep great time, not to much can slow them Laveys down :rollside: My 24 ran great nice to hear the thing winde when you come out of the water Nice to meet you Jason and Michael. Another fine event put on by the Lavey crew, looking foward to next year, could it be at Havasu again????

nextasex
    Glad you guys had a good time. Hopefully we can make it next year! Jason, post more pics if ya get a chance.
    Frank

AirtimeLavey
    Need pics.....please. Couldn't make it out this year. :cry:

RiverToysJas

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast