Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Boat Pic

Stab-n-Steer
    Kurtis500:
    thats a CARIBBEAN boat if I ever saw one. Yet another flatbottom my dad used to own. Forgot to post those pictures, had a 392 hemi in it. go figure.
    Spent many hours on a ski behind one of those.. Kurtis,
    If it's not too much trouble I would love to see the pics of your Dad's Caribbean. Your Dad had some awesome boats!
    S&S

BILLY.B
    Mike Oxbig:
    Billy, do you paint helmets? Yes we do, But why would you want to ruin that trick job you already have wink

Itsahobby
    What's with the spring between the valve cover
    hold downs?

Brendella
    my brother's 64 beizmeyer looks the same as that hull I like how the exhaust is shaped out in the hull's transome

126driver
    I was going to make a witty, well-thought out observation about the "No fat chicks" comment painted on the dash and the chosen color scheme, but on second thought I'll just leave it alone.

Stab-n-Steer
    126driver:
    I was going to make a witty, well-thought out observation about the "No fat chicks" comment painted on the dash and the chosen color scheme, but on second thought I'll just leave it alone. Scott,
    You disappoint me! I thought if anyone would comment it would be you wink Let 'er rip!
    S&S

Did Billy Paint that boat?

CircleJerk
    THAT'S THE CIRCLE BOAT OF MY DREAMS! smile_sp It might have been a nightmare though......JeRkZZZZZZZZ

dossangers
    Theres something to be said about taste? majenta valve covers i dont think even a fat chick would ride in that boat!!!!! [img]http://free.***boat.net/ubb/Avatars/Reader_Rides/V-Drives/IMG_0110.JPG[/img]

DaveA
    Hey Stump,
    The guy that owns it works for Joe Gibbs Racing nearby. He was using Stumpy Creek Access Area over here by the house last summer. He had it propped wrong and was having alot of trouble getting it to unglue from the water.
    I think he said he bought it from somebody in NY state somewhere. It's got a 468 Chev running off the balancer circle-race style. No tranny, and when I saw him in the distance going by the house, I had to drop the I/O off the lift and follow him over to the landing. When I saw him on the bow paddling it to the trailer- well, I knew it warn't no jetboat.
    DaveA

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast