Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Boat Pic

WILDERTHANU54
    I'M SORRY BUT MAN THAT THING LOOKS LIKE ABSOLUTE SHIT....... LMAO eek!

SK48
    Well there are really only two colors that count. Green & Pink and if you have enough green you can get all the pink you want.

bt273
    I really dig the trailer bunks!!!

Kurtis500
    Come on now...it aint that bad.. The colors need some help. I think the worst looking thing on it is the single four on a tunnel ram.
    Is it just me or do most people from back East have a different 'v-drive style' than the people in the western US? Not sure what it is yet but I'm noticing a difference.

stump
    Most of the east coasters i know dont give a rats ass about style! Sooner or later trends come around and suddenly we're in fashion again. Go figgure,I agree it aint a very pretty boat, and the single carb on a tunnelram does look like shit. Would I own it NO. I just saw it being trailered down to the lake and stopped to meet the guy. Ya, see you west coast guy's have these boats everywhere and you take that for granted,you have boats to look at and compare. Over here they are few and far between,so for an occasional miscarrage to come along well it's acceptable!!God damn if the poor bastard that owns it reads this shit he'd probably try and sell it or paint it one! But hell he's from New Yawk anyway he'd probably just say F*ck Yuz!

DansBlown73Nordic
    I thought it was a great looking boat. Its DIFFERENT.........anybody know what that means?????? It means not like everybody elses stuff.
    Besides it came from N.Y. wink

Sangster
    It's all in the FLASH...... idea smile_sp smile_sp

BILLY.B
    Jetboatguru:
    Did Billy Paint that boat? Come on JBG, I can paint your fuel hydro that way (If you get the ride) and like I said the name GHETTO-BLASTER would fit just fine. eek! Besides who could miss that thing when she's coming down the track. On second thought, it would look really hot on Mike Fry's ride

126driver
    Sangster:
    It's all in the FLASH...... idea smile_sp smile_sp I think you mean "it's all about the bling-bling."
    That's what I'm talking about.

Billy, I'll trade you a lap in my boat for a lap in yours at Needles!!!!!!!!!!
    My boat will run in the 7's on the bottle at 125-130.
    I knows yours will run a bigger mph and can go all day.
    Do we have a deal?
    I promise not to wad it up

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast