Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How about the injured Lakers?

dmontzsta
    LAKERS 114 suns 106.
    Putting it down on the suns starters. I am VERY impressed with the Lakers bench. Once Kobe, Kwame and Mihm get back in the mix, they will only get deeper AND the more they play together, the better and better they will get. I said it this pre-season and I will say it now "Look for the Lakers to make waves".
    How is this?...
    Parker - 9 points, 6 rebounds and 7 assists.
    Walton - 11 points and 3 assists.
    Odom - 34 points, 13 rebounds and 6 assists.
    Bynum - 18 points, 9 rebounds and 5 assists.
    Evans - 17 points
    Radman - 8 points with a jacked up hand.
    Cook - 9 points
    Farmar - 6 points
    Turiaf - 2 points
    NO KOBE, BROWN or MIHM.
    PS: DILLIGAF how was Lakerville! I bet you were hoping for a suns blowout, must suck to be the sour puss of the crowd.
    F* the Haters...I know, I know "Its only one win and first game of the season" but a damn good start for the Lakers bench.

AirtimeLavey
    ...and entertaining as hell. What a come back. 19 down in the 1st qrtr! Gonna be a fun season. :rollside:

JetBoatRich
    Good way to start the season

a catered life
    yes they were very impressive as they should be.....the most impressive part was the play of the rookie farmer..even though he only scored 6 points to e he looked confident and relaxed...all six of his points came of lay-ups which is a great way to start the season go lakers nice win

MayDaze
    Big win for the Lakers... Hopefully they build on that win and don't have a let down tonight at Golden State....I think Evans is going to be a key player for them this year....

Jyruiz
    Great win for the Lakers, Bynum really impressed me with his poise and hustle out there. Lamar also deserves big props, he did not start the game that well and was frustrated, but he came back strong, way to lead the team to a W. Nice to see the bench get some experience, it will help a lot when the other 3 starters come back, it will make the Lakers deep.

dmontzsta
    I have a feeling that rally was the Zen Masters doing. The thing that sucks, is the Lakers will not have him coaching tonight in Golden State. Kurt Rambis is doing it tonight, no Kobe, Kwame or Mihm either. Lets see if they can steal this one.
    BTW: The Lakers are currently negotiating with PJ for a long contract. Buss said he would like to lock PJ up for as long as he is willing to coach. PJ said with the new hip he feels better. Buss also said he is getting ready to turn the team over to Jeanie (PJs girl) and his son Jim within the next couple of years. The Lakers also inked Brian Cook to a 3 year deal.

Jyruiz
    I have a feeling that rally was the Zen Masters doing. The thing that sucks, is the Lakers will not have him coaching tonight in Golden State. Kurt Rambis is doing it tonight, no Kobe, Kwame or Mihm either. Lets see if they can steal this one.
    BTW: The Lakers are currently negotiating with PJ for a long contract. Buss said he would like to lock PJ up for as long as he is willing to coach. PJ said with the new hip he feels better. Buss also said he is getting ready to turn the team over to Jeanie (PJs girl) and his son Jim within the next couple of years. The Lakers also inked Brian Cook to a 3 year deal.
    Yeah, read about all that, PJ does not want to talk contract till after this season though, about his kids taking over, hope it all goes well. I think they are going to be tired tonight from that emotional high they play with last night. I will be watching both games, Clipps vs Suns and Lakers vs Warriors, good night to be an LA fan.

can You Diiiiiiiiggggggggggggggg It.........

a catered life
    can You Diiiiiiiiggggggggggggggg It.........
    lmao

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast