Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How about the injured Lakers?

Cole Trickle
    I turned it on in the 3rd quarter and they looked good. It was actually exciting Lakers ball......lots of hustle
    Shall see I hope they have a good year and Odom plays hard/confident every night.

dmontzsta
    What a performance, I am still excited...I hope tonight is just as good, if they can pull off a win tonight, they will be in real good shape to start the season.

Jyruiz
    What a performance, I am still excited...I hope tonight is just as good, if they can pull off a win tonight, they will be in real good shape to start the season.
    Take it easy Don, it is a long season, but that was a great win last night.

dmontzsta
    I know it is a long season, but watching this same squad in pre-season, I kept saying "This is going to be a great year". So for them to come out on opening night and do this to the Suns who are fully loaded WITH Stoudamire back, was a great feeling. I cannot wait for tonight, I really just love to watch regular season Laker games again. With Bryant it is only going to make the scoring that much easier. With Brown and Mihm back, it is going to make their size bigger too, something teams like the suns cannot defend.
    Brown playing like he has been, if Mihm can play like he was before the injury and now Bynum stepping it up, the Lakers are pretty stacked at the center position. DEPTH BABY!
    Hopefully the clippers can get passed this SAME suns team. Keep in mind, this is also the suns back to back game and the clippers have been resting.

mbrown2
    If anything at all the team played well, scored in the paint and really hustled when it mattered....hopefully they can keep this confidence. They definitely need to stay consistent with their freethrows and tighten up their 3 point game....it was most of the reason they were down by 19. Parker looked good at the point, Farmar also looked good, but Bynum is definitely coming along faster then I thought.

a catered life
    wack off, yell and scream, post 10,000 laker post i dont care just support the boys GO LAKERS and dont forget my RAIDERS

Jyruiz
    Amare played 12 minutes and he is considered far from being back Don. Watching him last night he is nowhere near what he was, yet and may never be again. You are going to have a stroke if you keep this up all year......lol
    Clips are not resting. They had the most grueling and unfair camp of any team by going over to the Russia thing. They weren't able to have their normal practices because they were too far away from the arena. I have no idea why a team would want to go do that during traing camp.
    PHX should be in much better game shape than the Clippers tonight. Should be a good, competitive game though. Keep your eye on Livingston....he is on the verge of stardom and may take another step in that direction tonight
    Clipps have been back for a while and have the same core as last year, so no excuses, they should beat the Suns tonight no problem.

Jyruiz
    Sorry Juan but the Clips never got to have their two a days like everybody else. The NBA via the CBA would not give them permission to do this when they came back due to the contact. So, not making excuses just setting the record straight.
    Beating the Suns is a problem for everybody. Not an "easy" win for any team. Especially in their "home" opener. I bet the Suns are favored by about 5-6 points.
    I know, but I am expecting them to win non the less, there team has not changed and they just need to fallow the Lakers scheme, set the tempo and make them defend the post. Something the Suns can't do with anybody, specially the Clipps who have a lot of size.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12