Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CFW..The Final Countdown......

Sangster
    Any Predictions...

No rain, no wind, good fire, good BBQ, lots of boats, and lots of BEEEEEER!!!!!!!!!!

smalls
    Hud:
    No rain, no wind, good fire, good BBQ, lots of boats, and lots of BEEEEEER!!!!!!!!!! THATS WHAT I'M TALKIN ABOUT

SHERMANINATOR
    BEVERAGES,BIZNITCHES,BADASS BOATS HONESTLY DOES IT GET ANY BETTER IN THE WINTER MONTHS?

Sangster
    SHERMANINATOR:
    BEVERAGES,BIZNITCHES,BADASS BOATS HONESTLY DOES IT GET ANY BETTER IN THE WINTER MONTHS? Dude, If you see My buddy Morg runnin' around Reno town...Tell him to get back in the garage....See ya NYD..

HCS
    By looking at the wheather forecast you might as well make your own prediction. No rain. Cold beers a gimmy! wink
    [ December 26, 2002, 09:14 AM: Message edited by: HARDCORE-SKI ]

Sangster
    T-bag.....You gonna have the boat together by Wednesday....Good lookin' boat..gotta get that Finger Fixed though.....

simi flatie
    Hey if anyone is looking to buy a boat to take check our mine for sale in the v-drive fourms 72 sanger

T-Bag
    Sangster:
    T-bag.....You gonna have the boat together by Wednesday....Good lookin' boat..gotta get that Finger Fixed though..... Unfortunatly NO I'll be bringin the old boat with for sale signs on it. Lets see if you can find spot 19.(just remember the grass is green at spot19)!!!!!!

BigBoyToys
    T-Bag:
    Sangster:
    T-bag.....You gonna have the boat together by Wednesday....Good lookin' boat..gotta get that Finger Fixed though..... Unfortunatly NO I'll be bringin the old boat with for sale signs on it. Lets see if you can find spot 19.(just remember the grass is green at spot19)!!!!!! We had spot 19 on 2 outings this past summer...great view of the cove and lotsa room.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast