Thread: Rayson Craft Cruiser

Highlimit9000
    I am posting for a friend. These are the particulars of the boat. I will have pics to follow and will put in SPAM section. I have not seen any of these for sale these days. Is this a Rare Boat? Unsure on what a fair price would be? Any help would be appreciated. :220v:
    1975 rayson craft cruiser 21Â’ shallow V. Chevy 454 put in the boat 2001 less then 15hrs on motor, completely rewired same time, holley carb, C500 V drive, 1/1 Velvet , All original fiber glass and gelcoat, fiber glassed in fuel tanks, boat runs great needs interior work/restore, seats 7, On trailer needs new or rebuilding of brake actuator , can be towed w/ actuator locked out.

vdriver4ever
    would like to see pictures?

vee-driven
    they are up there with schiadas i have a 21 rayson craft cruiser and love it, as do most of my friends with ther 21 foot shiadas and raysoncrafts. depending on the conditon of the boat i would say the complete running boat is worth $15,000 to 25,000 if it is a flat deck 21.

DaveA
    would like to see pictures?
    Just wait.
    Mouzer will buy it, then bring it to Boise when he moves there, and you can then look at it in person.
    Cheaper that way.
    Way cheaper.

21rayson
    I am posting for a friend. These are the particulars of the boat. I will have pics to follow and will put in SPAM section. I have not seen any of these for sale these days. Is this a Rare Boat? Unsure on what a fair price would be? Any help would be appreciated. :220v:
    1975 rayson craft cruiser 21Â’ shallow V. Chevy 454 put in the boat 2001 less then 15hrs on motor, completely rewired same time, holley carb, C500 V drive, 1/1 Velvet , All original fiber glass and gelcoat, fiber glassed in fuel tanks, boat runs great needs interior work/restore, seats 7, On trailer needs new or rebuilding of brake actuator , can be towed w/ actuator locked out.
    let see some pics there a lot of different rayson cruisers out there alot of them are different. here is mine.
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...55DSCF7080.jpg

Highlimit9000
    let see some pics there a lot of different rayson cruisers out there alot of them are different. here is mine.
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...55DSCF7080.jpg
    I will have some pictures up later today

Highlimit9000
    Ttt