Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Happpy Thanksgivng

Lady Warhawk
    Wishing all a happy, and safe turkey day. We're not having turkey this year. Decided to have baked spagetti, salad, and cheese bread. Making some good home made deserts, and NO nanner puddin :cry:
    Hopefully Amy will save us some of hers.
    Please enjoy your family, friends while they're still here. Life is way to short not to enjoy what's right in front of you.
    Anyway, hope everyone has a great day :coffeycup :eat:

Huffer
    Hello to everyone hope everyonehas great day!

Wet Dream
    Happy Thanksgiving

BUSHWACKER
    Same to you and everyone here.

LAND_LOVER69
    Hell yeah! Happy turkey day to everyone. Family time is what it's all about. I hope to meet you all at lake anna this year. Still don't have a boat :cry: but I still intend to make it down there this year and have some fun, boat or not !
    Happy Thanksgiving to all!
    Later
    Me

promod
    hope everyone has a good turkey and don't eat too much it slows the boat down and be safe

TaylorJet
    happy thanksgiving to all

MrsMarKist
    Happy Thanksgiving to all of the Boating family............have a safe one!!!!
    G~

GasGuzzler
    We had our Titt.....http://www.***boat.com/image_center/..._Image-med.JPG .....I mean Turkey last Sunday. Turned out pretty good. I Will be at the beach next 5 days slammin them back while she shops. Hope everyone has a Great Holiday and be careful where ever you may travel.

buckey79
    Happy Thanksgiving everyone. I'm headed to Wynesboro, Va to see my mom and Dad for the holiday. Have fun and be safe ya'll.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast