Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Just Bought my FIRST V-Drive, Any one know anything about dragoncraft boats?

draggin craft
    familiar with hot boats but new to the v-drives. I Just bought a 1969 dragoncraft 18' v-drive. setup for a BBC. can anyone tell me anything about these boats? I was looking for a good all around lake worthy boat for fast reliable fun. did i get it? any info would help!! I Guess you can say.. i have ventured to the dark side.. OH YEAH!! the real reason i bought the boat.... watching the Premier of River Rat 2 on the big screen.. yupp.. i was there.. AWESOME! Thanks Sanger Boy!!.
    ~Draggin Craft

congrats on the new boat.
    do a search here for dragoncraft, they've been talked about a little before, and I think some old ads have been posted too.
    They were local here in Bellflower, up on Rosecrans blvd, near where Glen L still is today.

dmontzsta
    Congratulations.
    I would do a search, as old rigger suggested. I know they are heavy boats and should handle the rough stuff well.

Sangerboy
    familiar with hot boats but new to the v-drives. I Just bought a 1969 dragoncraft 18' v-drive. setup for a BBC. can anyone tell me anything about these boats? I was looking for a good all around lake worthy boat for fast reliable fun. did i get it? any info would help!! I Guess you can say.. i have ventured to the dark side.. OH YEAH!! the real reason i bought the boat.... watching the Premier of River Rat 2 on the big screen.. yupp.. i was there.. AWESOME! Thanks Sanger Boy!!.
    ~Draggin Craft
    Wow a convert already Your welcome but really thank Jerry at V-Drive Video Productions. I just put together the 1 showing. Jerry's invested 20X more time and money in the making of this "rivermentory". Do him a favor and order up a copy of RRII, I've been watching my discs like crazy, still can't get enough of them.
    Keep asking questions about your new ride here. I think I can safely say the amount of knowledge here on the boards is unparalleled anywhere in this world anyway. (We'll tell you whose advice not to take though) Good luck with your project, I think you chose well. Dragoncrafts are not the best choice for 110 mph blasts but they can make excellent, safe and fun river and lake hot rods. Greg

RUSSO
    is it this one??

QuickJet
    is it this one??
    Damn what a small world. Yes that's the boat he bought. I thought that was the one you posted about when you were asking about a 69 Dragon Craft in another thread.

wsuwrhr
    is it this one??
    Nice avatar.
    Brian

HaulinAss
    Kewl another Vag-Drive for me to chop off :rollside: LOL Summer is gonna be off the hook!

RUSSO
    Nice avatar.
    BrianTHANKS...THOUGHT YOU MIGHT LIKE IT

draggin craft
    yupp russo thats the one! hopefully it will do the trick for now.. im tryin to get him to include the hedders.. i got the boat less motor.. im pushin. thanks for the support!
    draggin craft

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast