Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Just Bought my FIRST V-Drive, Any one know anything about dragoncraft boats?

HaulinAss
    cool 1 more v-drive for me to beat u trader.....................cant whait to chop that hoop ride up peace..............

colechillin
    Dude, I told you that jet boats suck! I have shown two jet boat owners the light! Dragon flats rule!!! Shocka Bra

Some Kind Of Monster
    Dude, I told you that jet boats suck!
    And then spit it out the back!

QuickJet
    Kewl another Vag-Drive for me to chop off LOL Summer is gonna be off the hook!
    cool 1 more v-drive for me to beat u trader.....................cant whait to chop that hoop ride up peace..............
    Uhhh ohh, tweedle dee and tweedle DUMB from the 70 mph club are talking shit again

HaulinAss
    Uhhh ohh, tweedle dee and tweedle DUMB from the 70 mph club are talking shit again
    Well at least mine runs yours NEVER will again,SoCAL Boy

colechillin
    I thought it was frick and frack Scott! Guess I was wrong! Remember no points for second place!!!!!!

QuickJet
    Well at least mine runs yours NEVER will again,SoCAL Boy
    Ha ha ha ha. Better find some power for that squirt gun kid, I know a few Bayliners that would hand you your ass.
    I think the only time your ever gonna get that thing to go 80+ is when your towing it downhill with a tail wind.
    COLECHILLIN: WORD!!!!!

HaulinAss
    Ha ha ha ha. Better find some power for that squirt gun kid, I know a few Bayliners that would hand you your ass.
    I think the only time your ever gonna get that thing to go 80+ is when your towing it downhill with a tail wind.
    COLECHILLIN: WORD!!!!!
    Thats a neat lil comeback Socal boy...But mine still runs and yours still doesnt :argue: .........BTW what lake we going to this weekend?

QuickJet
    Thats a neat lil comeback Socal boy...But mine still runs and yours still doesnt :argue: .........BTW what lake we going to this weekend?
    We can do Anderson on Saturday. I'll make sure to bring my Lifeline and helmet so I can pilot that beast to a wrung out, wopping 73 mph (hopefully). Laynee took a life insurance policy out on me when she heard we were taking your boat out. She hates when I drive at those speeds

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast