Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: From the troops in Iraq

HavasuSelect
    I sure am glad he's not our president.

Havasu Luvr
    I think he should fly into Baghdad and test his theory of soldiers being idiots, as a recently retired Army First Sergeant, I am sure the our fine troops would be glad to let him teach them the basics in mine or a.i.d. detection and disarming on a nice Iraqi street somewhere.
    Yo Frogman, Wooah! ! !, but I must ask you if you're supporting Kerry's statement or not as I am ex EOD (Explosive Ordnance Disposal) and do NOT know what the hell "aid" means. Please refresh my memory as I have been out for quite some years now. I am sure you meant I.E.D. "Improvised Explosive Devise" & the proper technique for R.S.P. "Render Safe Procedure".
    Also, "Thank You" & your family for your service.

Havasu Luvr
    they should send him to a visit to Iraq and blow a heat seeking sidewinder up his ass. Oh wait, it might me more attracted to his mouth.
    I think they shold send him into Iraq, then give him the honor of pulling the charge on the first IED found during his visit. It's a Great honor, especially when you short fuse his arss

Pheelin Phroggy
    hey Havasu Luvr, you are correct, ied (lesson 3: never mix vodka and vicoden, then write a post), and as I was not in EOD, (retired Infantryman) my statement is to imply that our troops may be amused at watching him blow his happy ass up trying to show our troops how smart he is. There is no way in Hell that i would ever consider backing or agreeing with anyone who does not respect the caliber or capabilities of our miltary men and women.

Havasu Luvr
    hey Havasu Luvr, you are correct, ied (lesson 3: never mix vodka and vicoden, then write a post), and as I was not in EOD, (retired Infantryman) my statement is to imply that our troops may be amused at watching him blow his happy ass up trying to show our troops how smart he is. There is no way in Hell that i would ever consider backing or agreeing with anyone who does not respect the caliber or capabilities of our miltary men and women.
    LOL, Yes, never a good mixure. I agree with you on that. Blees you.

SmokinLowriderSS
    Vodka and Vicodin, man oh man, good combo.
    There's already a "drunk-post" thread somewhere here isn't there?
    It's all good Phroggy, and thx for your time and efforts spent.

Froggystyle
    Yo Frogman, Wooah! ! !,
    Whoa now... only one "Frog" at a time in here... I guess this guys is a "Phrog".
    Is that French?

Pheelin Phroggy
    Thats hard, insinuating that I might be french and stuff.. but then again there are probably a few of them phrog ladys that could use a little pheelin, it is actually a combination of languages, most of which occur in as a result of the obvious slur of excessive alcoholic beverage intake and besides anyone can spell it the right way. Well almost everyone..... (I couldn't) haha

Sleek-Jet
    The Vehicle in the back is an ASV, My company makes that thing
    And who are you exactly??? :idea: :crossx:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12