Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: PARTY TIME-its that time of the year again

blown dough
    Very interesting, I just happen to live in Palmdale, imagine that!!!!!

Trailer Park Casanova
    YEA-HOO planning starts today for the the 3rd annual "a catered life's" christmas party.....i have received approval from the man and woman in charge (jbr and cassandra) that the 9th is the day.........mark your calender.....last years was a blast and looking to make this years bigger :crossx: this year there will be no oral given out by my santa but maybe a little tail....no driving the boat in the driveway but maybe more drunken sailor shots and no changing of computer settings unless i can get the shots from the last trip out
    What booze and what food can I bring?
    I owe somebody a bottle of Goose from the last party too,, (the Sprinters???)

RiverDave
    God that sounds like a good time... Palmdale sounds like a hell of a drive from San Diego though. I'll talk to Stacy about it tonight though I'd sure like to make it!
    RD

NOTALENT
    once you see my bartender you be all over her
    Put in a good word for me.... :crossx: I dont want to have to shake my ass to much... :rollside:

JetBoatRich
    Same Bartender as last year

a catered life
    Same Bartender as last year
    lmao yes sir

a catered life
    What booze and what food can I bring?
    I owe somebody a bottle of Goose from the last party too,, (the Sprinters???)
    no food is needed and no booze we got it all covered.... :boxed: but we never turn down a bottle of vodka at my house

TAF
    once you see my bartender you be all over her
    Are us single redneck dragboat AZ guys welcome? It'd be a road trip but I always have places to stay at when in Cali.

a catered life
    Are us single redneck dragboat AZ guys welcome? It'd be a road trip but I always have places to stay at when in Cali.
    white guys are my second favorite people in the world on the list of must have's right after a honey with a nice ass red necks are third so yes your welcome

AltarGirl
    white guys are my second favorite people in the world on the list of must have's right after a honey with a nice ass red necks are third so yes your welcome
    ROTFLMAO

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast