Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: video of my liberator at hydrofest 2

Ghost Rider
    before you pass judgment you should see the other Hydro Fest 2.0 videos that we made....... oh if you like a copy i can save it to a VHS tape 4 u.. lmfao
    As 4 music we like to jam as much as we like smoking out of state boats
    Ghost Rider Out

Devilman
    Come on now, i dont think cole will like you posting up his brother like that. Im just wondering, is that the type of music you guys are sporting out there. Hey, thats your deal its all good.....
    LMFAO! Nice dodge of the bullet there. And I don't think I'd be talking about music choices if I were you, remember this? F*ckin LMAO....
    ABBA is the shit....
    ABBA ?!? WTF?!? :rollside:

460 jus getn it
    before you pass judgment you should see the other Hydro Fest 2.0 videos that we made....... oh if you like a copy i can save it to a VHS tape 4 u.. lmfao
    As 4 music we like to jam as much as we like smoking out of state boats
    Ghost Rider Out
    VHS, dude....................BETA all the way. Im not knocking your boats, just your guys choice of music.

460 jus getn it
    LMFAO! Nice dodge of the bullet there. And I don't think I'd be talking about music choices if I were you, remember this? F*ckin LMAO....
    WTF?!? :rollside:
    Awwww hahahahahahahahahaha, that wasnt me. That was someone posting from my comp..........................LMAO, awww hell.

taylormanss
    i knew you guys would rip me a new ass,but like I said it doesn't bother me,I still think it's a great video!,I kinda had the same response the first time I saw it too.,but ghostrider did a good job on the video,you guys over here know how I am,because I'm just like you guys are.we love to stir the pot.I'm trying to tell ghostrider that there is nothing taken personally here. ghostrider actually asked me if I wanted to change the music,but i told him to leave it the way it was,I can take alittle ribbing,or even alot! hell I'm pretty sure I have pissed one or two peeps off here or somewhere!

IMPATIENT 1
    Guess you would be a good judge of character, bein from Oklahomo and all. LOL :rollside:
    hey now, there's no reason to bring my state into this,lol

Devilman
    hey now, there's no reason to bring my state into this,lol
    LMAO, that was just cause of DUECE'SDAD's comment. LOL

DUECE'SDAD
    DUECE'SDAD Everythings gayer in texas !!!!
    Really??? well complete you G.E.D. and buy a bass boat
    Ghost Rider Out
    A bass boat ? ? ? Why, do you want me to out run you ? ? ? You know ALL bass boats are faster than your boat !!!!
    I cant help that you guys are proving your stupidity and gayness, you should run for texas govenor !!!! you represent your state greatly !!! Randal knows im always jokin, but you step in like wildfire
    Oklahomo - seems like i have heard that from somewhere before

IMPATIENT 1
    ghostrider, kudos on the video bro, it was a good laugh, as it was meant to be! i emailed randall and told him to be proud someone took so much time just to rib him alittle.

taylormanss
    you think that video is gay the next one they are gonna make for me is gonna have DO you really want to hurt me by Culture Club.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast