Thread: Rollin With The King?????

acatitude
    hey whered that thread go?????? I didnt see anything over the top with it... just people kissin and scratchin an itch :cry:

John.
    hey whered that thread go?????? I didnt see anything over the top with it... just people kissin and scratchin an itch :cry:
    I spoke to the King earlier today and heard that the scratch-n-sniff photo exceeded the appropriateness meter. maybe he could put up an edited version.

acatitude
    Hey UJ, I just lowered the howard to 75k for the winter blowout... Can you imagine how much fun you would have had all summer smokin that daytona had you bought my boat instead?? not to mention the $$ you would have saved....... well its not to late :rollside: :rollside:

grads2112
    I tried posting an edited version

John.
    Hey UJ, I just lowered the howard to 75k for the winter blowout... Can you imagine how much fun you would have had all summer smokin that daytona had you bought my boat instead?? not to mention the $$ you would have saved....... well its not to late :rollside: :rollside:
    wow Ken. I surely appreciate the offer. Especially since your boat has been featured in ***boat Magazine now and is famous. I think you should raise the price instead of lowering it.
    We're pretty committed to getting the WCF up and running again. not going to abandon the efforts at this point. Besides, Ericka has said that any future boat purchases must be a brand new boat with brand new warrantied motors.

acatitude
    warrantied motorS?????/ as in 2. you sure your ready for that yet????

John.
    warrantied motorS?????/ as in 2. you sure your ready for that yet????
    Nope. that's why we're going to focus on getting the WCF running well and hope to have a really great boating season next year.

acatitude
    Ill give ya a warranty on my motor.. as long as you can show maintenance reciepts from a reputable motor mechanic........ no problem that motor is sweet . you wont get a better built motor ,,, good luck hope ya get a couple weekends next summer of use... bet ya got a great warranty on the stuff you just had done.... twice