Thread: guage prices???

atxwrangler
    i may put new guages in my cheyenne,a gps speedo at minimum.i will buy a whole set if i can get a good deal.how much should a good gps speedo cost,who has the best prices??? thanx in advance!

vee-driven
    try ebay.

Jordy
    I'd try Rex Marine. www.rexmar.com I believe. Got all my gauges for the Schiada through them and they were all in stock and delivered promptly.

rdcjuanb
    I ordered mine from egauges.com they seemed to be the best prices I could find.

rude235
    atx, i can get you whatever gauges you need. just need a bit more info on what you're looking for. for your gps speedo, do you need just speedo gauge head and/or the receiver also. i can get you autometer, gaffrig, livorsi etc. pricing varies quite a bit depending on size of gauge, sometimes bezel color and brand. price ranges from about $135 to $320 for the gauge heads. figure about $200 +/- if you need the receiver also.

YeLLowBoaT
    Almost every one has about the same price when it comes to guages.

atxwrangler
    atx, i can get you whatever gauges you need. just need a bit more info on what you're looking for. for your gps speedo, do you need just speedo gauge head and/or the receiver also. i can get you autometer, gaffrig, livorsi etc. pricing varies quite a bit depending on size of gauge, sometimes bezel color and brand. price ranges from about $135 to $320 for the gauge heads. figure about $200 +/- if you need the receiver also.
    thanx, i just removed them yesterday,i need to measure them and figure out what style and color will look good!i'll look today.

Taylorman
    Marty, if you are replacing them all, get 2 5/8, not 2 1/16. I regret not drilling my holes larger when i replaced mine. If you have room, get angled bezels also.

atxwrangler
    i've already got the angled bezels,2and 1/8,so i am gonna use 21/8 guages!