Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mr. cut and run

Blown 472
    where is that effin pussy rummy?

QuickJet
    where is that effin pussy rummy?
    Why is he a pussy? It's your guys that want to cut and run along with serving the Gitmo bitches tea and crumpets.

Blown 472
    Why is he a pussy? It's your guys that want to cut and run along with serving the Gitmo bitches tea and crumpets.
    My guys? I didn't see any of them bailing, what happend to "staying the course"??? sad that you support such a man with low character.

QuickJet
    My guys? I didn't see any of them bailing, what happend to "staying the course"??? sad that you support such a man with low character.
    Stay the course means fight to win and don't stop until you do. It has very little to do with strategies or plays. Do you think a football team would win if they relied on the same play over and over? Funny how the simple things have to be explained to you (over and over and over again )

SmokinLowriderSS
    Then you aren't LISTENING to them.
    Soon to be Speaker Pelosi is already backtracking on her last 5 years of calling for Bush's impeachmant, along with Hollering Howie Dean. It's off the table. Now that they are in charge, an impeachment, like any other hearing, requires evidence, proof beyond the "proof is in the accusation" you are so fond of. That's a bailout-flip/flop as classic as any Kerry ever did.
    Low character, that's precious, Kerry, Kennedy, Dean, Pelosi, Reid, and since they are on the side YOU support, you are supporting THEM.
    Define "low character" for us please blown, if ya can find a blog to define it for you.

Blown 472
    Wasamatter smokin? they are not my team, I didn't vote for them, in fact I voted to remove them and the replocrats.
    But you keep supporting this douche bag, it is your style.

Old Texan
    Blown other than "kill the Jews" I haven't actually ever heard your plan.
    Y'all wanted Rummy out, now he's decided to get out and you're complaining he "cut and ran".
    I say black, you say white, I say right, you say left. You just enjoy contradiction for the sake of disagreeing. Authority just pisses you off don't it.

eliminatedsprinter
    Secretary Rumsfield has been hugely successful in his private sector pursuits. He has also served his government in many capacities in spite of the fact that he has never been, or needed to be, a professional politician. He had a strong belief that he could cut costs and casualties by using minimal troops and heavy artillery etc and instead relying more on high tec and social teqniques. Apparently it didn't work out too well (at least not politically). I see no reason to call him silly names and impune his character. Frankly, that is just classless.

deltaAce
    I'm confidant that Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld's leadership role has contributed to a safer U.S. since 9-11.
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...-Rumsfeld1.jpg

SmokinLowriderSS
    Wasamatter smokin? they are not my team, I didn't vote for them, in fact I voted to remove them and the replocrats.
    But you keep supporting this douche bag, it is your style.
    Why do you keep denying the bed you sleep in blown?
    At least I admit to who I support.
    You support, yet deny supporting, and it looks REALLY stupid to anyone who pays attention. I guess you are used to that tho.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast