Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ok. What now?

eliminatedsprinter
    A man who was impeached, convicted, and removed from the federal bench for soliciting and accepting bribes from the superior court bench, Congressman Alcie Hastings, is now likely to be the head of the U.S. House of Representetives Intelligence Commitee. A Ku Klux Klan member, Senator Robert Byrd, will most likely go back to his post as Senate President Pro Tempore (third in line of presidential succession). I Hope America is proud.

SmokinLowriderSS
    Well, some of the country are, but then we must suffer fools daily.

SmokinLowriderSS
    The bribery, while more than enough to get him thrown out of the Republican party, is simply accepted practice for Democrats. While heading the Intel committee, they'll teach him the finer points so he can be a GOOD Democrat instead of just a borderline "aceptable" one.

Blown 472
    The bribery, while more than enough to get him thrown out of the Republican party, is simply accepted practice for Democrats. While heading the Intel committee, they'll teach him the finer points so he can be a GOOD Democrat instead of just a borderline "aceptable" one.
    blah blah blah, rush must be so proud of you, you have checked your brain at the door and drank the kool aid.

'75 Miller
    blah blah blah, rush must be so proud of you, you have checked your brain at the door and drank the kool aid.
    You truly are a useful idiot.

Blown 472
    You truly are a useful idiot.
    Yup, you sure is smart two.

'75 Miller
    Yup, you sure is smart two.
    OOH, a one liner. 13000 posts here I come. What are you, an convict in some cushy prison that lets their transsexual inmates have computers?

Old Texan
    OOH, a one liner. 13000 posts here I come. What are you, an convict in some cushy prison that lets their transsexual inmates have computers?
    Blown! Could this be true?

Forkin' Crazy
    LMAO!!!

Blown 472
    You seem to have this thing with fags and everything about them? are you a foley supporter?
    Or where you one of rev teds flock??

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast