Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Thread: Any Shiadas For Sale?

franky
    Nice!! Now he can go out in a ride that the lake isn't full of. He is gonna love it and I know he will use the heck out of it. Damm.....

Well then i was right congratulations scott i am glad you got the
    boat i know you will be very happy with your new Schiada. when i saw
    the new owner name was scott i was pretty sure it was you.
    what will you do with the DCB.

mbrown2
    Congrats to the new owner....guess I will just have to keep my eyes open for the next nice one to come along.

mbrown2
    How much ya got $$$, every toy has it's price.
    Hallett, when you getting your capping done ? Give me a shout this weekend if your not working.
    Scott.
    Depends on the boat? ......I thought everyone had its price, but Lee said the one in the lobby at the show was not for sale!

Riverkid
    That boat was just about perfect... Lee was just teasing everybody with it.

SUPER-V
    Saw Your Request for a Schiada for sale! I was in Boostpower Marine Yesterday and they have a clean 1997 river tunnel with a BP900 Engine in it! There number is 805-376-6077---maybe they can send you digital pics. :boxed:

mbrown2
    Here is the link for the PB Schiada 4 sale...
    Schiada Tunnel 4 Sale (http://new.boostpower.com/catalog/pr...roducts_id=964)

SGettmann
    What a way to destroy a kick ass boat, add a stern drive and turn it into an open bow. :cry: I'm in tears. Alexi noted that stern drives are more efficient, but 21' Schiada's are suppose to be V-Drives. Over 21', ok, I'll give it to you, you can have a stern drive.
    I'm off to the weight room, crushing the legs tonight, all part of my off season ski training mode so I can go more than 15 minutes on my racing ski this summer. Riding my bike over a 100 miles and running a marathon, no problem. Staying on a racing ski for more than 15 minute, burns like hell, so I 'm trying to fix that problem :rollside:

Riverkid
    That one's a River Tunnel, Sean... You can put OD's on a RT, it's in the rule book...

franky
    This Schiada (Jeff's) is back on the market. The guy that bought it, Scott, ordered a new one (sick bastard) and is selling this one to pay the DOWN PAYMENT. His cell number is 928-230-1001. Boat is very nice and located in LHC.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213