Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: New 27 Shadow Pictures

talbert450r
    same as every other Shadow--69.8 MPH
    69.8 + ?

DEMOMAN
    Thanks. We went with the 525 for power. As far as opitions we added external steering, hydralic hinges, hydralic pop up wind screens, painted rub rail, and a foot wash.

ULTRA28
    Damn, the least those guys could have done is wipe the dust off for your pictures. I'll have someone take some new pictures tomorrow. It does look like it came out nice. I can't wait to get moving on it.

dicudmore
    Thanks. We went with the 525 for power. As far as opitions we added external steering, hydralic hinges, hydralic pop up wind screens, painted rub rail, and a foot wash.
    sounds like the perfect choices--I would have liked a foot wash on mine, and there were days it got a little "windy"

shadow
    69.8 + ?
    525 = 80mph

dicudmore
    Damn, the least those guys could have done is wipe the dust off for your pictures. I'll have someone take some new pictures tomorrow. It does look like it came out nice. I can't wait to get moving on it.
    the dust helps keep it a little more stealth--it will take longer before Magic or Commander can copy it that way :wink:

DEMOMAN
    Thanks John. I figured I had better post these so you could get a look at it. I'll come by late Monday when you get back.

TCN
    Froggy might take someone to court for those gel designs. J/K

shippingguy
    Congrats it looks great. Should move pretty quickly now. I saw the new powdercoat you chose looks nice.

DEMOMAN
    Congrats it looks great. Should move pretty quickly now. I saw the new powdercoat you chose looks nice.
    Sounds like you guys had a good weekend. Sure is nice to see how well your boat ran. I am sure with the infused hull I should see the same numbers.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast