Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: New 27 Shadow Pictures

shippingguy
    Sounds like you guys had a good weekend. Sure is nice to see how well your boat ran. I am sure with the infused hull I should see the same numbers.
    Yes we did. Your boat will run will strong. You will be pleased. Congrats.

John.
    Thanks. We went with the 525 for power. As far as opitions we added external steering, hydralic hinges, hydralic pop up wind screens, painted rub rail, and a foot wash.
    what are hydraulic pop up wind screens? is that a new option?

talbert450r
    With the push of a button they retract down into the boat. Really nice, I think they just came out from Dana Marine.

talbert450r
    With the push of a button they retract down into the boat. Really nice, I think they just came out from Dana Marine.
    They are fairly small approx 8" x 12" but they work very well at high speeds.

shippingguy
    what are hydraulic pop up wind screens? is that a new option?
    Yes they are new. We put the frist set on ours. They are about 18"s wide maybe a bit more and about 6-8"s high. They are bad ass. They go up and down just like a car power window. I have a switch on my side for both passenger and driver and Holly has a button on her side for just hers. At 100mph you can have a hat on and you just feel the wind on the top of your head. Your cheeks do not flap around and you can talk to the person next to you.

John.
    Yes they are new. We put the frist set on ours. They are about 18"s wide maybe a bit more and about 6-8"s high. They are bad ass. They go up and down just like a car power window. I have a switch on my side for both passenger and driver and Holly has a button on her side for just hers. At 100mph you can have a hat on and you just feel the wind on the top of your head. Your cheeks do not flap around and you can talk to the person next to you.
    can you post or send me a pic? i'm curious to see what it looks like both in the up position and down.

shippingguy
    can you post or send me a pic? i'm curious to see what it looks like both in the up position and down.
    PM me your e-mail address and I will send you a video of the ones on my boat.

John.
    PM me your e-mail address and I will send you a video of the ones on my boat.
    PM sent. thanks!

Eliminator 4 Life
    congrats that thing is gonna look bad azz love the colors..

voodoomedman
    Very nice. I'm beginning to not like all you guys having the money for new boats. :cry:
    J/K By the time I can afford to upgrade then you all will be wanting what I have.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast