Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: New 27 Shadow Pictures

Jyruiz
    Here is a pic of one of the flaps
    http://***boat.com/forums/attachment...id=19474&stc=1
    Those are f'n cool.

Jyruiz
    I know your not talking to me Mr. Armada G350 man :crossx:
    Lol, but I did not get the GS 350, I will be in my Chevy truck for a while longer. :crossx:

Cole Trickle
    Lol, but I did not get the GS 350, I will be in my Chevy truck for a while longer. :crossx:
    Baller.
    I had to drive to work in a grandpa car :crossx:

catman-do
    What is this whole "infusion hull" thing about. I was reading on it and it seems like its just a vacume seal to get air out of the resin? Does it make the boat stronger? Faster? How do I know if mine was that way?

Jyruiz
    Baller.
    I had to drive to work in a grandpa car :crossx:
    Make the Rhino street legal then. And the Chevy is an 01 extra cab only, no baller here.

Cole Trickle
    What is this whole "infusion hull" thing about. I was reading on it and it seems like its just a vacume seal to get air out of the resin? Does it make the boat stronger? Faster? How do I know if mine was that way?
    Most boats are NOT infused.
    I believe Wes at Trident was the first to do it on the West coast followed by Ultra and E Ticket.
    Basicly it uses a vacum to pull the resin all the way through the hull versus just laying it up wet and thick.
    It is supposed to reduce weight and material by about 30-35%(It also makes it stronger)
    Lighter boat = a faster boat.
    the experts could give you a much better explanation.

Cole Trickle
    Make the Rhino street legal then. And the Chevy is an 01 extra cab only, no baller here.
    I live in California remember
    I don't think the Rhino would be all that impressive going up the hill on the Toll road. CHP would be a little miffed.
    Trade you that 01 Silverado for my 97 Grand Am whenever your ready. :crossx:

TCRUSH
    Looks awesome.Cant wait to see the finished project.

dicudmore
    yours is a normal "wet" lay-up...I think the first infused hull Ultra did was the deck-boat that John is driving :wink:

Jyruiz
    Most boats are NOT infused.
    I believe Wes at Trident was the first to do it on the West coast followed by Ultra and E Ticket.
    Basicly it uses a vacum to pull the resin all the way through the hull versus just laying it up wet and thick.
    It is supposed to reduce weight and material by about 30-35%(It also makes it stronger)
    Lighter boat = a faster boat.
    the experts could give you a much better explanation.
    Look at that, baller and smart, your woman is lucky.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast