Thread: Whos hull?

hottrodder
    Does anyone recognize this hull? With the straighter sides I'd say it's wood. Can anyone put a manufacturers name to this?
    http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Hot_...as/026_241.JPG

Stab-n-Steer
    HR,
    It's great to see you posting again! With the flat transom I would guess a Stevens. 058 is really good at identifying old hulls... 058, what's your take?
    I bet it's a tight fit for that 'ol boy driving that thing!!!
    S&S

Costello
    If I'm not mistaken, that is Dan's 66 Stevens. I think that DOUBLE TROUBLE is what he called it.

superdave013
    Originally posted by Costello:
    If I'm not mistaken, that is Dan's 66 Stevens. I think that DOUBLE TROUBLE is what he called it.
    Ditto

hottrodder
    You're right. I recognize the motor from the Media Center now that you say that.

I'd say its a Stevens too, of late 60s to early 70s vintage. I have only seen a few with the reverse deck [Mandella style] It's a glass hull as all Stevens were from 61 or 62 on.

Dimarco Kid
    1966 Stevens with a bored 402 Big Chevy, T-ram and a top loader Casale! Ain't many out there like it! And it's all glass.
    His name is Dan, lives in New York. Very nice guy. If you got any q's e-mail him. He's usually up in the jet section talking about Lake Anna and Harve De Grace hot boat gatherings.
    D Kid

Dans66Stevens
    Yes its a 66 Stevens.
    The seats are very small..." My Ass Feels Like I Been Sitting In A Tuna Fish Can"
    After going to Lake Anna I have realized there is alot of interest in the old TUB!!!