Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sometimes men we do win....

a catered life
    got some great news..since i hired the lawyer things have been looking good now i get a call yesterday and it looks like the ex wants to do a deal fast.....sometimes the men do win :rollside: :boxed: call my lawyer to draft the final doc's and lets end this crap....

MsDrmr
    It's sad when things have to be that way.
    I have been lucky that as much as the process has been hurtful/painful, we have been able to work things out amongst each other.
    Glad to hear that you have found someone to represent you and that things look good. I am a firm beliver that Some men need to win, and some women need to loose.

ratso
    My first one was like that. Me and the ex decided on what needed to be done and did it.
    The 2nd one was a major biach about everything. This was even after I took care of her two daughters like they were my own. All sorts of piano lessons, tutors and stuff like that. After 3.5 years of marriage she thought she was entitled to more than the first wife who had my child and was with me for about 9 years.
    If you can get it over quickly and move on you are both better off.
    Good luck and get it done.
    Dang Dilligaf... I didn't realize you'd been around the block a few times too... :idea: I tell you, marriage is about the stupidest thing a person can do anymore... in most cases. There are a handful that make it, but I just don't like the odds...

Howie Feltersnatch
    Don't get married.

ratso
    More than a few times but only two marriages
    I have some stories very similar to your own stories. The P Rican live in girlfriend who always had a butcher knife chasing me. She even chopped my car up with the damn thing. Stuff like that....lol
    LMAO... You only live once... might as well make it exciting! :crossx:

JetBoatRich
    got some great news..since i hired the lawyer things have been looking good now i get a call yesterday and it looks like the ex wants to do a deal fast.....sometimes the men do win :rollside: :boxed: call my lawyer to draft the final doc's and lets end this crap....
    Good to hear Willie you have great kids, be good to have s stable home for them

RitcheyRch
    Congrats. I won custody of my Daughter a few years back and it was an awesome feeling.

HocusPocus
    my first one was a mess... got married at 19 and working on divorce before i was 20, i should have listened to my first sergeant who said "if the military wanted you to have a wife, we would have issued you one in basic". my second marriage has been great, nov 12th we will celebrate 18 years. :rollside:

ROZ
    This is good news

a catered life
    for those who didnt know we have been divorced for years but i took her back to court because of the amount of problems she was causing my oldest daughter moved in with me permantly 5 years ago but i wanted controlling custody (60%) of the others......not to mention she's lazy as hell and on welfare the stupid ass DA office gave her assistance for my oldest child and since they found out the truth now they want to sue her for all the money their stupid asses gave her......if they would have listened to me a year ago when i tried to explain the situition to them this would have never happen instead the case worker treated me like i was a deadbeat father and gave her assistance......the judge for my case couldnt even believe the way this was handled

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast