Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: No Lakers or clippers threads?

dmontzsta

Seems those injured Lakers won AGAIN! without Kobe, PJ, Kwame or Mihm. And what is great is a different round of players stepped up. These guys are DEEP! Thats all I have to say, do not even need to post #'s. DEEP point blank period!
    BTW: I guess the clippers were beat by phoenix. I had to go online to find out, cause sportscenter and ESPN news were not showing the score, every other score in the NBA but that game! :rollside:

Kilrtoy
    WHo cares.....
    I dont care for either of them....
    Thanks for asking :rollside:

AirtimeLavey
    Another great game to watch. Nice to see Lakers do it back to back, and on the road. Just imagine what it will be like when we have all the starters back, and Radman's hand is healed. I'm hoping it's finally kicked in for LO, and he brings it every night. Guy's tough when he wants to be.
    Heard the Clips lost, to a tired Phoenix team. Kinda hope their 15 mins. isn't over, yet. It wouldn't be the first time they've showed some life, then faded away. They've got something to prove, and they need to do it this year, because the Lake show is about to kick them back down to the curb. :crossx:

YeLLowBoaT
    Who cares about pumpkin pushers.

dmontzsta
    Pacific Division.
    Lakers 2-0
    Suns 1-1
    Clippers 0-1
    Kings 0-1
    Warriors 0-1
    :rollside:

YeLLowBoaT
    I actaully hope the kings go 0-XXX... I am so sick and tired of them whining about needing a new arena and wanting the tax payers to pay for it. Its at the point now where I want those jack asses to get the fook out of sac. Really if the increase in sales tax goes thru on the 7th I will be buying every thing in placer county.

dmontzsta
    I actaully hope the kings go 0-XXX... I am so sick and tired of them whining about needing a new arena and wanting the tax payers to pay for it. Its at the point now where I want those jack asses to get the fook out of sac. Really if the increase in sales tax goes thru on the 7th I will be buying every thing in placer county.
    Your wish might come true, they are not looking too strong.

Jordy
    Everyone must just be still sitting on the edge of their seats while the Raiders are making their Superbowl run and are just too busy to worry about basketball!!! :notam: :notam: :notam:

Jordy
    but it's only "TWO" games
    C'mon now D-no, you know with 2 games that the Raider's are winning the Superbowl. May as well end the season early.

slink
    Ahhhh, the Clips game last night and their game tonight are both nationally televised games. I guess you and Don are in denial or something.
    The Lakers have started off well...AFTER two games, yes. Lets see, they won their HOME opener and beat the Warriors. Ya, they are ready for the NBA finals :rollside:
    The Clippers played against the Suns who were having their HOME opener after being pissed about losing to the Lakers on the ROAD the night before. They were in the game until the end but yes, they were missing a little bit of something. I got home around mid-3rd quarter so I don't know how it went earlier. Tonight they play the Denver Nuggets at home.
    When it is all said and done the Clips will have a better record than the Lakers...for a third straight year.
    If they are as good as you claim, it should not matter when/where they play, home opener or not, bottom line they lost. And as far as home openers, look what Chicago did to the Heat. They were even getting rings.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast