Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: No Lakers or clippers threads?

Jyruiz
    If Kobe comes back playing like he did to end last season, they will be deadly. Kobe was really starting to distribute the ball around MUCH better. He can draw 2-3 defenders with a quick move, cause they will be worried about him going off for 81 points. With all these shooters, things can look good. I cant wait to see him come back Friday, I expect a different pace, but once they get it going...
    The way the Lakers are playing, I would not bring him back just yet, no real need for it.

AirtimeLavey
    The way the Lakers are playing, I would not bring him back just yet, no real need for it.
    Yep, I'm glad they're really taking their time bringing Kobe back. It will help us to bring the younger ones along and make sure Kobe's fully healed. I only hope they don't stop playing and start spectating when Kobe returns.

dmontzsta
    HAHA....Oh well, enjoy your early, myopic bragging rights LF's.
    2 games into the season and the Lakers are going all the way
    Wonder what will happen to the team chemistry when Kobe comes back? It will be interesting to see.
    Who said they were going all the way?
    I am going to use one of your famous lines...
    "Live in the now CF".
    Lakers 2-0
    Clippers 0-1
    Have a great day buddy! lol

Jyruiz
    Yep, I'm glad they're really taking their time bringing Kobe back. It will help us to bring the younger ones along and make sure Kobe's fully healed. I only hope they don't stop playing and start spectating when Kobe returns.
    I hope the team does not defer to Kobe when he gets back, and I hope Kobe will be more trusting of his teammates after seeing what they have been doing with out him. I am not to worried about Kobe though, I am sure he has matured, I am more interested to see how the Lakers are going to play when Brown and Mihn get back. With Bynum and Turriaf playing the way they have so far, the Lakers will be deep at the C, PF and SF postions. This will allow them to pund the ball inside a lot more than they did last year, they will be better defensively in the paint as well because of all the size.

AirtimeLavey
    I hope the team does not defer to Kobe when he gets back, and I hope Kobe will be more trusting of his teammates after seeing what they have been doing with out him. I am not to worried about Kobe though, I am sure he has matured, I am more interested to see how the Lakers are going to play when Brown and Mihn get back. With Bynum and Turriaf playing the way they have so far, the Lakers will be deep at the C, PF and SF postions. This will allow them to pund the ball inside a lot more than they did last year, they will be better defensively in the paint as well because of all the size.
    Yep, size matters.... :crossx:

dmontzsta
    Lets see...first two games of the year LO scores a career high, Bynum scores a career high and Turet Syndrome scores a career high. Ya, they can keep that up.....lol
    I do like TS's game and Bynum looks good. The kid from UCLA is going to be very good. Don't count on LO as you will be let down.
    You guys got your crack fix early on. I want to see how you act when the crack wears off
    Career high cause the kid is only 19, not much of a career huh? Turiaf has heart, he is a spark plug off the bench. LO has found his place, he is a triple double a night, which is all that is needed on this team.
    Tell your clippers to be ready on the 21st. Since they are the new kings of LA? cause they had a better record than the Lakers (2 years) during the Lakers rebuilding period.
    HATER!

AirtimeLavey
    Lets see...first two games of the year LO scores a career high, Bynum scores a career high and Turet Syndrome scores a career high. Ya, they can keep that up.....lol
    I do like TS's game and Bynum looks good. The kid from UCLA is going to be very good. Don't count on LO as you will be let down.
    You guys got your crack fix early on. I want to see how you act when the crack wears off
    Lol..."TS", that's cold. Yeah, it's a gamble banking on LO, but he sure looks and sounds like he's maturing, esp. w/the life changing events he endured this summer. Bynum's def. too fresh to have much consistency out of the box, but he'll get there, plus he's got Kareem everyday! He's already shown he's got the ability. It's the mental toughness that's he's going to have to have to carry through the next few years.
    Otherwise, you gotta like the others. Farmar's a play-maker already, and I like that he's got energy bringing the ball up. Mo E's an upgrade from what we had before. Radman will get his shot back when his hand heals. "TS" enjoys it, and wants it. B. Cook's still the shooter. Kwame was coming along nicely last year. Team chem. is better than it's been in years and that alone will win some games. If you've ever played, you know what I'm talking about.
    You gotta be smokin, no more than that, basing or fast tracking some serious crack not to see the potential here. :crossx:

dmontzsta
    So, LO has turned into Oscar Robertson.....lol
    Go drink your Kool Aid with Jim J.

??? Are you denying he is a triple double a night guy?

AirtimeLavey
    ??? Are you denying he is a triple double a night guy?
    He is when he wants it.

Jyruiz
    Lamar has the potential to get a TD every game, and I am sure he will get some this year.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast