Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hondo Shovel

old flat
    Hondo hydro for sale. Last ran as P/E in IHBA, good solid boat, clear title, PM for details

rivrrts429
    Hey quickjet, I recognize the neighborhood. I grew up off of Murrieta Rd. & Park City ave. near the park. Have to stop by for a drink. Nice hydro should go quick, good luck

old flat
    Scott, Thanks for putting the pics out, my comp doesn't like to do that. Put the word out on the hydro if you know anybody that's lookin' ... You know me NO B.S. straight shooter, and I got some room to negotiate a little with the hydro. PS good luck on the sale of the Sanger runner, I've told a couple of guys about it. Talk to you soon. STEVE

QuickJet
    Scott, Thanks for putting the pics out, my comp doesn't like to do that. Put the word out on the hydro if you know anybody that's lookin' ... You know me NO B.S. straight shooter, and I got some room to negotiate a little with the hydro. PS good luck on the sale of the Sanger runner, I've told a couple of guys about it. Talk to you soon. STEVE
    No prob Steve. Glad to help out, and will do.
    Actually I think the Sanger is sold. A guy who wanted it before is sending a deposit to hold it until it can be delivered up north.
    So how's my old Cole doing???

old flat
    We put a 468 cu in solid lift tunnel ram in changed to 12% and 10 7/8 prop got it on the number with help from the Grose's and Tony Scarlotta made a pass in it for us to help with the set up heres a pic of Tony in it at the World Finals in '06 It looks close to how you had it, except for the rope deflector and one seat, doesn't it? And she runs real sweet Thanks again, Scott

79centurion
    How much?
    Dan

469 the coyote
    WOW Tony has that boat alittle WET!!!! I bet that it wasnt that wet when I drove it! HE HE HE. Steves hydro is in graet shape. Someone should snag that boat up. See you in a couple weeks steve.
    Lester

old flat
    Got the carb, Les we're still in the hunt for another, thanks for the good word. Hope for the best with the family deal, thoughts and prayers, Tell the folks hey. Yeah, you flew the nose a little more after we made some of the changes. I tried to call the other day but Caleb said you were tied up that night. Give me a call if you think about it.
    STEVE

469 the coyote
    It has been sad to see my grandma go like this. I will be at the shop working on the dolly trailer tonight so I will give you a call.
    Lester

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast