Thread: Flying high..............

fat rat
    in my living room.............something to get me thorough the winter. These are pretty cool for the money.
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...66CIMG1284.JPG
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...66CIMG1283.JPG

redleader@Anna
    Yeah,
    I think wetdream had one of dem last year...believe he crashed pretty soon after takeoff....be careful you'll put your eye out kid!!

miketsouth
    whats this bullshit
    whats this counterrotating main blade bullshit
    i dont fugging care
    you may fool the fukks on hot boat but you dont fool me.
    picooz (a man's toy) (http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...39087245894842)
    i got you one Rich. I have built a test stand to run em on too. I got one hooked up like a heart patient.
    Missed you this weekend.....i was not healthy enough saturday to go out and sunday i had to get stuff done that i did not do saturday.
    Dont matter. I WILL see you soon. Tell Lena Hey.

HammerDown
    Did ya wax it...yet?

sifocalpoint
    Whatever you do dont get a E-Flight Blade CP until you are a master with the CX model you have in the pic.
    I bought the Blade CP, and had it off the ground for maybe a minute or two in a 2 month period. Everytime I would take it up in the air it would crash back down, and it was back to the hobby shop for parts.
    The Blade Cp has collective pitch making it harder to fly

Beer-30
    .....one of these. Remember this one guys?
    http://www.break.com/index/flying_hydro_boat.html

fat rat
    Whatever you do dont get a E-Flight Blade CP until you are a master with the CX model you have in the pic.
    I bought the Blade CP, and had it off the ground for maybe a minute or two in a 2 month period. Everytime I would take it up in the air it would crash back down, and it was back to the hobby shop for parts.
    The Blade Cp has collective pitch making it harder to fly
    I had the CP, (gave it to MikeT) it did exactly what you said....so I took a step back to the CX.
    Hey Keith, I hope to step up to something like that one day...........If I can get my coordination down.........they are a little tricky.
    MikeT they still require skill.........once you get it trimmed and couple trips to the Hobby shop.
    No wax Hammer..........don't need the added weight. :boxed:
    The foam Hydro is cool............I'd like to see one action first.

nitro557
    dam rat how many toys do you have? when are we gona do slot cars again?

miketsouth
    I had the CP, (gave it to MikeT) it did exactly what you said..... :boxed:
    did it to mikeT too, i replaced almost every part at least once and some three times. Only part i did not replace was the secret light weight glaze that was on it when i got it.
    MikeT they still require skill.........once you get it trimmed and couple trips to the Hobby shop.
    Thats why i got the Picooz. Crash after drunken crash. Bad part is no spares for the Picooz. You got to make em.
    No wax Hammer..........don't need the added weight. :boxed:
    Dont believe it, Keith. He dont use wax anyway. He uses a secret formula he calls a 'glaze'. Wax hazes, so he says, and i find that to be true. My yellow boat is not the yellow it used to be and i can truly say it is the wax.

Wet Dream
    Yeah, I still fly mine. My wife can drive to the hobby shop blindfolded.
    "Honey, I need a new flybar" (or blades, batteries, gears or whatever).
    Don't fly them outdoors. They are so light that any small gust of wind upsets them.