Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Political question

Hardly Satisfied
    How is it that we hear soooo many bad things and grumblings about Arnie the Gov.......yet in the latest and largest poll released today he has more than a 16 point lead heading down the homestretch?
    Just curious on peoples takes...........Do you vote for Arnie because of politcal lines, or do you actually like what he has done and has planned? People I've talked to in my office say they can't stand the Govenator but they vote for him because of political lines. Hmmmmmm I just find it interesting.
    What's your take?
    F**K Arnold , He's a pile of SHIT

Caribbean Jet
    People complain because they can. There will always be people complaining no matter how well something is going. Our press likes to dwell on the negative and not the positive. Arnie is doing a decent job better than the last couple.

Dave C
    all the big fat liberals in this state run the news. THEY and all the other big fat liberal crybabies do all bitching the evening news......
    I just wait until the day after the election after they lose to hear them bitch even more..... we are putting some libs on suicide watch (again)

Havasu_Dreamin
    It seems today people vote the lesser of two evils. Both candidates usually suck, just which one sucks less....
    We have a winner.....

I like and support Arnold for several reasons. One of witch is he got his mug on TV and promoted Calif. with his "Buy Calif....Support Calif" campaign. Another reason is he tried to do something to correct the problems of the state and the ones past governers and legislators created, thats more than Davis did, all he did was take money [another word for bribes] to line his pockets for future campaigns. At least Arnold did SOMETHING, might have been wrong depending who you talk to but thats better than sitting idley by while the state crumbles around you. Arnold said he would take issues to the voters if the legislators did not do what they were elected to do, and he did. So whats the problem with him? Vote for Arnold? yep, I'll vote early and often for him.

eliminatedsprinter
    When you take a good look a the political environment Arnold came into you will se he has done about as much as he could do for us. He has to deal with a horrendous legislature. His veto pen alone has saved us many times from disaster since he has come into office. His opponet Phil Angelides is a far left winger who would be a rubber stamp for our schizoid legislature and the cost of our wasteful state government would rise and more nutty laws would be passed than ever under him. Most people know Arnold is an easy target for complaints. But he is in a situation where it is impossable for him as governor to do much more good and prevent more harm than he has done.

Kilrtoy
    Because his challenger is a bigger loser than he is

AirtimeLavey
    No meat to the dems arguments, who are mostly backed by unions and trial attorneys, and we know how concerned they are with anybody that isn't one of them. Dems also rely too much on neg. rheteric, and most voters would rather hear what positive changes they can bring. Above all, Ang. has no personality and Arnold has improved the state's condition. Look at CA bonds, for ex.

Flyinbowtie
    Because his challenger is a bigger loser than he is
    Correct. This is truly one of those instances when I will be voting against a man and his philosophy rather than voting for the other guy.

SB
    I don't vote in CA. I also wondered why NY voted for Hilary.
    Liberals want to take away my boat, take away my truck, take away my dirtbike, take away my snowmobile, take away my gun, take away my paycheck, take away my gas/power.
    Then they are mystified as to why they lose.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast