Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Coyote Ugly Racing For Sale

469 the coyote
    BBC with Gm steel crank, gm rods, wiseco pistons, comp roller cam and lifters, comp pushrods springs and retainers, crane roller rockers and double roller chain, ported oval port heads with manley valves, team g intake, 830 holley carb, chrome dooley pan, chrome M/T vavle covers, and a chrome chevy timing cover, arp bolts, two bolt block that is .030 over and crank is standard.Only 15 pases on parts. Just freshend by Ron Grose Racing. $4500
    Also have 30 foot trailer $5500
    Single axel dooly trailer $500
    Also alot of misc. part
    If you need any info E-Mail me at ( lbracing@inreach.com )
    Thanks Les

T-Bag
    Why you selling it all?????

469 the coyote
    T-Bag:
    Why you selling it all?????T-Bag I am selling it because I am going to park the boat next year. The boat and dolly are not for sale. I am going to put new hardware and paint it this winter, eek! eek! so I wont have any money to race next year. The guys in stock elem. should be happy that I wont be there to kick there butts anymore. HEHEHE!!! eek! eek! So are you going to the next race at ming?

smalls
    469 the coyote:
    T-Bag:
    Why you selling it all?????T-Bag I am selling it because I am going to park the boat next year. The boat and dolly are not for sale. I am going to put new hardware and paint it this winter, eek! eek! so I wont have any money to race next year. The guys in stock elem. should be happy that I wont be there to kick there butts anymore. HEHEHE!!! eek! eek! So are you going to the next race at ming?Good luck on the Remodel

Sangster
    Lester, Try & make it to CFW on New Years,We should have your old Hydro (The Bottle Rocket) back together by then ....

469 the coyote
    There is a sale pending on the dolly trailer.
    Thanks,Les

betterhalfflat
    How can there be any racing without the Champion?
    Its not going to be the same!!! You are the King. You are the King.

Mr Dumass
    betterhalfflat:
    How can there be any racing without the Champion?
    Its not going to be the same!!! You are the King. You are the King.He'snot da KING, he aint nuttin but uh lucky beeotch. Jus' like Orenthawl James

betterhalfflat
    I agree with you on that Mr. Dumass. Let me rephrase it to "The King of Luck". Wins are easy when the competition breaks.

469 the coyote
    betterhalfflat:
    I agree with you on that Mr. Dumass. Let me rephrase it to "The King of Luck". Wins are easy when the competition breaks.I have had to race each round I have won, I have not had a round givin to me all year. You dont need luck when you have a RON GROSE MOTOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dont worry I am not getting out of racing. I will be back to kick every one ass in PRO LIMITED FLAT at RED BLUFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast