Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Magnaflow water pump help

QuickJet
    LOL.. Welp.. MY "turd" is still faster than the boat Sean owns.. wanna see a picture of it.. :
    :rollside: nice boat huh.. notice how it takes a set.. ya know whats funny.. sean has NOT owned a boat longer than he HAS owned a boat.. Imagine that..
    Oh and matt... You cant win em all..
    Oh DAMN!!!! :jawdrop: Boy came out swingin!!!

colechillin
    Wow! Ok here goes. I think Matt did that old wanna see a picture of Sean's boat thing a long time ago. Assdraggin you have no idea what it takes to make horsepower nor do you own any horsepower. You have a suburban engine with oval port heads with a pussy camshaft. So go buzz an eye opening 58 miles and then you can put a post on how you shit yourself. And bring your boyfriend Robbie out and he'll tune it for you!

colechillin
    you have no idea what "taking a set is" the only set you ever taking is Robbie's balls in your mouth!

QuickJet
    Your fashion sense while boating is incredilbe George ! Is that a pitchfork in your hand?
    Colechillen don't want none.
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...on_bow-med.jpg

draggin craft
    hey sean... nice boat, sorry, last time i for got to post the picture.. what gears you got in that thing..
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/975212bolt.jpg

QuickJet
    hey sean... nice boat, sorry, last time i for got to post the picture.. what gears you got in that thing..
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/975212bolt.jpg
    Ohhh damnnn boy!!! You didn't!!! :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

colechillin
    your mom!

draggin craft
    lol.. WOOORRDDD... hey matt.. you gonna chime in or what.. let me know when you wanna go to the lake.. Im gonna need your help.. Im gonna need you to make sure im not getting any fuel leaks from my fuel log.. i figured since your gonna be behind me the whole time you might be able to catch a glimps of my fuel system. acctually.. your probably not gonna be able to tell me too much, It will be hard to see that far ahead of you.. no biggie..
    lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12