Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ideas for planning wifes 40th Bday

Devilman
    Don't encourage him DMan
    LMAO, me? Encourage HOOLI? I'm pretty sure he needs no encouragement. Feed on it, possibly. Need it, no.

AirtimeLavey
    I see we agree on this thread also....lol
    Take the woman to Napa for her 40th. It only happens once and you can go to Temecula anytime....
    Lol...he said party. Napa would def. be classier, but not conducive to a party (unless you've got DILLI money ). Besides, what's turning 40 if you can't have your friends making senility jokes, etc...Save Napa for V-Day. :crossx:

AirtimeLavey
    You have a point...finally
    Ask her if she wants a party of something different. There is the anser. Maybe you already di, I don't know. I guess I am one of those sensitve, romantic mofo's......lol
    Uh oh....

Desert Rat
    Trade her in for two twentys :crossx:

Trailer Park Casanova
    If she likes wine take her up to Napa and get a B&B. Calistoga would be a good choice. Make sure to get her the spa treatment and pamper her yourself along with the wine/dining it should be a great time.
    Of course you could do like most and throw her a party but the trip to Napa would be much more personal and would also emphasise her importance to you.
    Hmmmm....................
    Thats what I was about to say,,,
    Nice B&B'z in Calistoga.

chase8
    I bought tickets and airfare for her to see her fav football team play in denver. She's a seahawks fan. The way seattle has been playing lately, she'll just be pissed off the whole time if denver walks all over them. I'd like an original idea for the party though. "Get her a lesbian" Bwaa haha! I think that's illegal here in utah. Sometimes they'll look the other way on having more than one wife though.

MUDXPRT
    My wife just turned 40 on Oct. 9 and her and I (without the kids) flew up to San Francisco. We went Friday thru Sunday it was a nice time, visited Alcatraz hung out down at the wharf. It was a nice getaway. So just a thought!

AirtimeLavey
    My wife just turned 40 on Oct. 9 and her and I (without the kids) flew up to San Francisco. We went Friday thru Sunday it was a nice time, visited Alcatraz hung out down at the wharf. It was a nice getaway. So just a thought!
    That's always a great trip....very romantic. Try to have dinner in Sausalito one night. The view of the city across the Bay is incredible.

voodoomedman
    What's the budget? Roundabout anyway! I mean hundreds or thousands?
    Without those questions being answered the first thing I will say is do not do a party at your house. I'm a young guy and don't like parties at my house. I like to have close friends and family over but a whole mess of people and you are just worrying about your crap the whole time and guess who gets to clean up when it's all over.

a catered life
    I am having a birthday party in Havi this year. WooHoo
    Hubby bought me a new quad already for my birthday. Awesome gift.
    dam i got a raider picture for my office and you get a quad nice

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast