Did you know that the " toothbrush" was invented in Parker?
Yea, if it was
from anywhere else it would have been called a "Teethbrush" j/k the joke is really arkansas....
Yes I re-do work from dentists in the USA, but the ratio of pt's that have lousy dental from mexico is much higher. I know dental work is very expensive here, and I'm sorry about that. I was sitting in my weekend home in Palm Desert drinking heavy ( I work 3 1/2 days) and responded, didn't mean to be such a smartass! I guess I just think that everything is too expensive nowadays, I can't remember the last time I made a purchase, and thought, geez that was cheap! Gas, homes,cars,home appliances, boats, repairs.
Your born with 32 teeth (hopefully) usually 4 wisdom teeth are extracted, leaving 28. Hopefully you take care of these, and live to be 80 years old.
Overall health is VERY much tied into oral health care. Good oral health will help you live a longer, healthier life. Yes I know having a bitch'n boat is really important, but shit guys......oh screw it, I'll shut up, I don't have the rhino skin sum of you guys have.
And I warranty all the work I do. If you spend $800 bucks on a crown in my office, I'll warranty it for 5 years, no questions asked, and if you get your teeth cleaned and checked on a regular basis, I will extend my warranty longer.
Sorry to rant, anyone ever want/need a FREE consult on their existing work or work done in mexico, call me, I'd be happy to help if I can, no obligation, this is not SPAM !
Later, doc sorry to cum off as an arogant assho&^, I'm just a big fat bald dentist trying to make my way!!!!!!