Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Quotes which did irreparable and tangible harm to our troops...

Old Texan
    good to see so many other peeps also sharing my views of this government! kerry is a man's man, stood up and took responsibility for what he said and corrected himself. when's bush ever had a spine like that?i voted for kerry , and i hope to do so again.
    I advise you to quit eating those mushrooms you find growing on "cowpies" in the field. They are definitely effecting your judgement.

Knotbad
    I advise you to quit eating those mushrooms you find growing on "cowpies" in the field. They are definitely effecting your judgement.
    Which is more hallucinogenic; his cowpie shrooms or the LSD you dropped right before you pulled the lever for Chimpy McFlightsuit?

Forkin' Crazy
    Hey Knotbad, where is a list of Quotes Which Did Irreparable and Tangible Harm to Our Troops from the liberals?....... politicians, activists, actors, and other miscellaneous kooks (like Michael Moore) included. :220v:
    Ok everyone, if he does it; get ready for a 10 page thread!!!

deltaAce
    Hey Knotbad, where is a list of Quotes Which Did Irreparable and Tangible Harm to Our Troops from the liberals?....... politicians, activists, actors, and other miscellaneous kooks (like Michael Moore) included. :220v:
    Ok everyone, if he does it; get ready for a 10 page thread!!!
    Thats just for his answer, right. Our response should put it higher!

SmokinLowriderSS
    good to see so many other peeps also sharing my views of this government! kerry is a man's man, stood up and took responsibility for what he said and corrected himself. when's bush ever had a spine like that?i voted for kerry , and i hope to do so again.
    If you found something he ever corected himself on, I wanna see it.
    The "voting for the war before voting against it"?
    The "You misunderstood my joke"?
    The "I personally didn't see personal atrocities in the sense I saw somebody cut a head off or something like that. However, I did take part in free-fire zones, I did take part in harassment and interdiction fire, I did take part in search-and-destroy missions. "
    More::
    I promise just to serve two terms.
    I voted to threaten the use of force to make Saddam Hussein comply with the resolutions of the United Nations.
    I will be voting to give the President of the United States the authority to use force if necessary to disarm Saddam Hussein because I believe that a deadly arsenal of weapons of mass destruction in his hands is a real and grave threat to our security.
    I've had one position, one consistent position, that Saddam Hussein was a threat. There was a right way to disarm him and a wrong way. And the president chose the wrong way.
    No one can doubt or should doubt that we are safer - and Iraq is better - because Saddam Hussein is now behind bars.
    I can make American safer than President Bush has made us.
    No president, though all of American history, has ever ceded, and nor would I, the right to preempt in any way necessary to protect the United States of America.
    I'm an internationalist. I'd like to see our troops dispersed through the world only at the directive of the United Nations.
    We do not need more division. We certainly do not need something as complex and emotional as Vietnam reduced to simple campaign rhetoric.
    I am a veteran, I fought in a war.
    WAY to many others.

deltaAce
    I'm an internationalist. I'd like to see our troops dispersed through the world only at the directive of the United Nations.
    This statement alone shows he's barely qualified to sell womans shoes at Macy's.

SmokinLowriderSS
    Macy's yes (to his felow elitists), Wal-Mart, no (to the comoners).

Forkin' Crazy
    Thats just for his answer, right. Our response should put it higher!
    There ya go!!! :crossx:
    Okay Knutjob, I am awaiting your answer. :crossx:
    LOL! :boxed:

centerhill condor
    don't ask, don't tell...BC

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12