Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: moral question for ratso

lucky
    amm ya I know !!!! But he is the onlyone that might be able to answer this ...
    Ok -- sooo when i was married and had step kids - 19 /21 year olds --- life was happy bla bla bla --- so My ex step sons ex girlfriend and i still hang out - she is a great kid and going places ---- she is 21 nice looking - and has been flirting mad with me -- we have been hanging out at the sports bar s and Chillin --- So Holoween night after i have been drinking with my friends and Her - she takes off to the bar -- i get a text message -- which reads ( CUM To the bar with me I'm getting hammed ) and a couple of more inuendios ---- ammmm so - now i have moral issues / respect with this --- what to do what to do --
    I'm too nice to touch it -- buttttttt dam ! what would you do

Tom Brown
    You're asking the right guy.
    When they make a movie of my life, I've requested Ratso to do my stand-in penis work.

EmpirE231
    :idea:
    Just to make sure she's wanting it... do a lil after hours back at your pad.... it starts winding down.... she hangs around still then it's boom boom time ... bow chicci bow wowwww :crossx:

racecar.hotshoe
    What are you nutz..........Hit it!

Mardonzi
    Twice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mrs.Killer
    amm ya I know !!!! But he is the onlyone that might be able to answer this ...
    Ok -- sooo when i was married and had step kids - 19 /21 year olds --- life was happy bla bla bla --- so My ex step sons ex girlfriend and i still hang out - she is a great kid and going places ---- she is 21 nice looking - and has been flirting mad with me -- we have been hanging out at the sports bar s and Chillin --- So Holoween night after i have been drinking with my friends and Her - she takes off to the bar -- i get a text message -- which reads ( CUM To the bar with me I'm getting hammed ) and a couple of more inuendios ---- ammmm so - now i have moral issues / respect with this --- what to do what to do --
    I'm too nice to touch it -- buttttttt dam ! what would you do
    You just answered your own question

OutCole'd
    I think I speak for Ratso when I say to hit it like it's a baby seal.

Tom Brown
    What are you nutz..........Hit it!
    ... because who needs friends, right?
    ... or maybe the friendship will survive a sexual encounter or two.
    She'll show up at your house the next day, putter around in the kitchen, start calling you 'honey', and put a few things in your bathroom. By the time you shower the next morning, you'll find a loofah sponge on the shower taps.
    ... but I'm sure she'll take it fine when you tell her it was just sex. lmao!

Mandelon
    Pics?
    ex stepson's ex girlfriend...heck that's not even family...what's the dilemma?

Biglue
    If she has hair anything like Maximus, you know you're already hit it. Who you trying to fool?
    That's a touchy one though Luck. It makes most sense to leave it alone because of the step son. Especially if you pal'd around with him. But then again if he was a typical "hate the step dad" type, bang it like a screen door in a hurricane.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast