Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: moral question for ratso

racecar.hotshoe
    ... because who needs friends, right?
    ... or maybe the friendship will survive a sexual encounter or two.
    She'll show up at your house the next day, putter around in the kitchen, start calling you 'honey', and put a few things in your bathroom. By the time you shower the next morning, you'll find a loofah sponge on the shower taps.
    ... but I'm sure she'll take it fine when you tell her it was just sex. lmao!
    I think the dice man said it best....uh..get out!

UltraClean
    LMAO at junkie's reply...but still no ratso huh??? Id have to say hit it unless you and ex step son are still chums.

RiverDave
    amm ya I know !!!! But he is the onlyone that might be able to answer this ...
    Ok -- sooo when i was married and had step kids - 19 /21 year olds --- life was happy bla bla bla --- so My ex step sons ex girlfriend and i still hang out - she is a great kid and going places ---- she is 21 nice looking - and has been flirting mad with me -- we have been hanging out at the sports bar s and Chillin --- So Holoween night after i have been drinking with my friends and Her - she takes off to the bar -- i get a text message -- which reads ( CUM To the bar with me I'm getting hammed ) and a couple of more inuendios ---- ammmm so - now i have moral issues / respect with this --- what to do what to do --
    I'm too nice to touch it -- buttttttt dam ! what would you do
    That's some weird kinda "father figure" stuff that could mess her up for life.. I'd becarefull with that situation, but I'd probably hit it..
    RD

Kilrtoy
    amm ya I know !!!! But he is the onlyone that might be able to answer this ...
    Ok -- sooo when i was married and had step kids - 19 /21 year olds --- life was happy bla bla bla --- so My ex step sons ex girlfriend and i still hang out - she is a great kid and going places ---- she is 21 nice looking - and has been flirting mad with me -- we have been hanging out at the sports bar s and Chillin --- So Holoween night after i have been drinking with my friends and Her - she takes off to the bar -- i get a text message -- which reads ( CUM To the bar with me I'm getting hammed ) and a couple of more inuendios ---- ammmm so - now i have moral issues / respect with this --- what to do what to do --
    I'm too nice to touch it -- buttttttt dam ! what would you do
    BANG THE SHIT OUT OF HER AND POST SOME PICS OF HER

Devil's Advocate
    "moral question for ratso"
    I'm sorry, I couldn't get any further than that part. :220v:

CBadDad
    I love all the slang ways of saying f*ck her brains out.

Kilrtoy
    "moral question for ratso"
    ROTFLMAO :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:

Tom Brown
    Funny as that is, and I must confess to considering posting something similar, I believe Ratso to be one of the people of higher moral standards I know.
    He has a code of conduct that he follows closely. While it is an unusual code, and there is a high temptation to assume it is wrong because it is odd, I believe it to be sound and good.
    He is not having non-consensual sex with anyone. He is not hurting anyone. In fact, I firmly believe he'd be the first one to step up and fight for what he believes in. Others talk but I believe that is 99.9% hot air. With Ratso, I believe it to be directly from his heart.
    Different does not mean wrong. I envy Ratso. He's less screwed up than most of the people I know.
    In fact, I think he may have a surprise or two in store for the people in this thread. We'll see.
    I would also like to add that I find you to be an extremely beautiful woman. Thank you for that.

Devil's Advocate
    He is not having non-consensual sex with anyone. He is not hurting anyone. In fact, I firmly believe he'd be the first one to step up and fight for what he believes in. Others talk but I believe that is 99.9% hot air. With Ratso, I believe it to be directly from his heart.
    Different does not mean wrong. I envy Ratso. He's less screwed up than most of the people I know.
    In fact, I think he may have a surprise or two in store for the people in this thread. We'll see.
    Seems like you know him very intimately.. :idea:
    I would also like to add that I find you to be an extremely beautiful woman. Thank you for that.
    Thank you Tom, you're a gent.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast