Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How Many Guru Groupies

O.B eddie
    Just curious how many exist on these boards.!!!! I know of 3 #1 BBT AND THE MRS HEE HAAWWW #2 Bag pipes #3 Topless A.K.A G.M.KILLER any more oh maybe suicicle

O.B eddie
    O.B eddie:
    Just curious how many exist on these boards.!!!! I know of 3 #1 BBT AND THE MRS HEE HAAWWW #2 Bag pipes #3 Topless A.K.A G.M.KILLER any more oh maybe suicicle Oh thought of 2 idea more#5 2 smals uh lifeline #6 flyte disk

Her454
    hmmmmmmm O.B. Eddie.......... as in Obnoxious Boater or Out Board Eddie? And just what constitutes a groupie? Your somewhat new to the boards...are you always this charming? And please try and spell at least 4 out of 5 words right in your answer so I can understand your babble. Thanks.
    [ January 14, 2003, 05:23 PM: Message edited by: Her454 ]

O.B eddie
    Her454:
    hmmmmmmm O.B. Eddie.......... as in Obnoxious Boater Eddie? Oh, or do you have a boat? And just what constitutes a groupie? Your somewhat new to the boards...are you always this charming? And please try and spell at least 4 out of 5 words right in your answer so I can understand your babble. Thanks. HEEEEE HAAAAWWWW Every one I just found #7 Can I get a double dosey doe Hee Haww!!!

T-Bag
    Her454:
    hmmmmmmm O.B. Eddie.......... as in Obnoxious Boater Eddie? And just what constitutes a groupie? Your somewhat new to the boards...are you always this charming? And please try and spell at least 4 out of 5 words right in your answer so I can understand your babble. Thanks. Why don't you get of the comp and answer your phone women!!!!!!

O.B eddie
    T-Bag:
    Her454:
    hmmmmmmm O.B. Eddie.......... as in Obnoxious Boater Eddie? And just what constitutes a groupie? Your somewhat new to the boards...are you always this charming? And please try and spell at least 4 out of 5 words right in your answer so I can understand your babble. Thanks. Why don't you get of the comp and answer your phone women!!!!!! Hey folks could this be #8?? Maybe he was a student HEEEEE HAAWWWW

Her454
    Maybe I can see its you calling...... wink

Cole Man II
    How about Racegirl groupies. Thank you very much for organizing the pot luck on new years day, that was alot of fun.
    Cole Man

O.B eddie
    Cole Man II:
    How about Racegirl groupies. Thank you very much for organizing the pot luck on new years day, that was alot of fun.
    Cole Man Sorry cole man you must be #9

Cole Man II
    O.B.,
    Sorry, Iam not sure who Guru is. Please tell.
    Cole man.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast