Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How Many Guru Groupies

T-Bag
    I think it's backwards is everyone guru's groupie or is he everyone's groupie, he sure does get around. From boat to boat that is.. eek! eek! Don't be stranger give me a call sometime.

T-Bag
    Her454:
    Maybe I can see its you calling...... wink You know you love it HONEY!!!!!!

Her454
    Cole Man II:
    How about Racegirl groupies. Thank you very much for organizing the pot luck on new years day, that was alot of fun.
    Cole Man Racegirl Groupie.....LMAO! Your welcome, it was fun meeting everyone - except that Guru guy, he's kinda strange. wink T-Bag, just got back yesterday, I'll call ya later.

O.B eddie
    Her454:
    Cole Man II:
    How about Racegirl groupies. Thank you very much for organizing the pot luck on new years day, that was alot of fun.
    Cole Man Racegirl Groupie.....LMAO! Your welcome, it was fun meeting everyone - except that Guru guy, he's kinda strange. wink T-Bag, just got back yesterday, I'll call ya later. Race girl hmmmm you know you love and worship the guru!!

Cole Man II
    O.B.
    Sounds like you have Guru on the Brain. Why?
    Cole Man

O.B eddie
    Cole Man II:
    O.B.
    Sounds like you have Guru on the Brain. Why?
    Cole Man If you dont know who he is DONT WORRY ABOUT IT by the way where was your boat new years??

Her454
    I was trying to keep myself as a closet worshipper but now Im exposed. Nothing is sacred on the boards anymore.

Cole Man II
    O.B.
    The boat is in the garage, and the motor is in the shop. Should have it back in two or three week. Hope to have the boat back in the water late next month.
    Can't wait!
    Cole Man.

O.B eddie
    cole man need any help let me know! Gotta go for a run with the gals good bye all if yaalls are lucky i will be back later ,BYE BYE

ACCEPTENCE
    O.B eddie:
    cole man need any help let me know! Gotta go for a run with the gals good bye all if yaalls are lucky i will be back later ,BYE BYE Oh-no...don't go, I have a question???

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12