Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Unforgiven

Eliminator 4 Life
    Eddie where are you those socal guys kick your ass last weekend. Well if you are still going on sat I booked my room in Downey at Embassy suites

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    HI Rob.
    Hey Eddie, thanks for leaving before I got to Bill's last weekend. :yuk:

Eliminator 4 Life
    HI Rob.
    Hey Eddie, thanks for leaving before I got to Bill's last weekend. :yuk:
    Hi Linda that sounds about right for Eddie, Bill probably got him all $hit faced before you got there

Eliminator 4 Life
    I heard him say something about a lifestyle change and he said he was going to spend the rest of his time in West Hollywood.
    http://www2.***boat.com/forums/attac...id=10647&stc=1
    look at the guy poor fawker couldnt even stand. Bill why did you do this to the poor guy haha hes probably still in bed :cry: :cry:

Unforgiven
    I'm back...Bill thanks for the party...had a great time..thanks to the girls that flashed their boobies for me......Linda...I waited for you :cry: and your boobs but you were running late and Bills bottle of Patron was trying to take advantage of me..or was it Bill???

Phat Matt
    I'm back...Bill thanks for the party...had a great time..thanks to the girls that flashed their boobies for me......Linda...I waited for you :cry: and your boobs but you were running late and Bills bottle of Patron was trying to take advantage of me..or was it Bill???
    How did the testing go?

Jordy
    I heard him say something about a lifestyle change
    But wouldn't that mean that he'd be with girls in the pics??? That looks like normal Eddie behavior:
    http://www2.***boat.com/forums/attac...chmentid=10769

Unforgiven
    But wouldn't that mean that he'd be with girls in the pics???
    Jordy don't be upset I'm sticking with the woman...I thought about the relationship you wanted :220v: (about a second) but found the girls have better bodies, bigger boobs, and look ahell of alot better..so you'll have to find someone else for a swordfight...(maybe ELIM 4 Life) he likes to cuddle..just ask riverbound...

Unforgiven
    How did the testing go?
    went great...Marshall Topping took the first test runs..first pass on detuned motor was 5.60 et.....best we could get with the other car in Vegas was a 5.80...we put our new driver in (BRIAN SMITH) he ran a 5.70 then a 5.75 not bad for a new driver...

Phat Matt
    went great...Marshall Topping took the first test runs..first pass on detuned motor was 5.60 et.....best we could get with the other car in Vegas was a 5.80...we put our new driver in (BRIAN SMITH) he ran a 5.70 then a 5.75 not bad for a new driver...
    Cool. Pomona is coming up.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast