Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Favorite toy hauler

Dana Marine Products
    Had a 21 Tahoe, not bad, well built and held up well. Bought a 30 Gearbox, would not purchase again. Had several problems with the fiberglass body, and they're warranty program is the biggest joke in the world. It blows me away that a company the size of Fleetwood sucks so bad. That's one of the reasons I bought it, I thought I'd be getting something very high quality from a company like Fleetwood. God knows I wasn't shopping for the cheapest trailer out there. My buddy bought a 23 Attitude, the trailer is one year old and falling apart, and again, the warranty is Sh-t. Other friend just bought an Extreme mega Lite 23, and it's pretty damn nice. My advice is to make sure whatever you get, you get it from someone who has a no bullsh-t warranty program. There's nothing more frustating than dealing with a bunch of hacks when it comes time to have repairs done. As a another member mentioned, they all have problems, it's how they're handled that makes the difference.

riverroyal
    im not just saying that because Im selling mine,you can save 20k on a year old trailer.My weekend warrior is for sale for 41k its a 06,the new 07 is 62000.Im not losing my ass but I wish I bought one a year old

Trailer Park Casanova
    A lot of choices out there, all of them have there lemons. Just get the one that fits YOUR needs.
    I've had my Weekend Warrior for 4 years now, I can't complain.
    They'll deal.
    Knocked $22K off the price as we just started to haggle on a 40' full throttle.

Fire Angler
    They'll deal.
    Knocked $22K off the price as we just started to haggle on a 40' full throttle.
    4 years ago, I got 27% off my rig. Go get them TPC. The Full Throttle is Nice!

squirt'nmyload
    i really liked the ww billet edition

Biglue
    Had a 21 Tahoe, not bad, well built and held up well. Bought a 30 Gearbox, would not purchase again. Had several problems with the fiberglass body, and they're warranty program is the biggest joke in the world. It blows me away that a company the size of Fleetwood sucks so bad. That's one of the reasons I bought it, I thought I'd be getting something very high quality from a company like Fleetwood. God knows I wasn't shopping for the cheapest trailer out there. My buddy bought a 23 Attitude, the trailer is one year old and falling apart, and again, the warranty is Sh-t. Other friend just bought an Extreme mega Lite 23, and it's pretty damn nice. My advice is to make sure whatever you get, you get it from someone who has a no bullsh-t warranty program. There's nothing more frustating than dealing with a bunch of hacks when it comes time to have repairs done. As a another member mentioned, they all have problems, it's how they're handled that makes the difference.
    I saw there 33 or 35 foot gearbox at the Super Sand Show. They're representation of their product was terrible. As I looked into the trailer through the side door and saw the cabinets in the galley area I noticed they were all mis-aligned. The cut outs for the stove were all to shit, crooked drawer lines. You could see the staples from assembly. I asked the salesperson about the shoddy quality and his take was, well these things are mass produced by one of the largest RV/Trailer manufacturers in the world, they will not all be perfect. My take is, if the the worksmanship is that bad in plain view, how bad is it where it will be expensive to reach on the trailer?

riverroyal
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...mp_october.JPG i really liked the ww billet edition

Kim Hanson
    Why don't you just continue to carry your toys in your ass?
    Thats brutal Tom.....be nice to squirt boat boy :crossx: .........( . )( . ).........

riverroyal
    I saw there 33 or 35 foot gearbox at the Super Sand Show. They're representation of their product was terrible. As I looked into the trailer at the door and saw the cabinets in the galley area I noticed they were all mis-aligned. The cut outs for the stove were all to shit, crooked drawer lines. You could see the staples from assembly. I asked the salesperson about the shoddy quality and his take was, well these things are mass produced by one of the largest RV/Trailer manufacturers in the world, they will not all be perfect. My take is, if the the worksmanship is that bad in plain view, how bad is it where it will be expensive to reach on the trailer?
    did I mentioned HAD

Kim Hanson
    Why not just leave them in the box you bought them in?? GO JOE!
    BbbwwWhHHaaaaaa..........( . )( . )...............

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast