Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Favorite toy hauler

riverbound
    We have been really happy with our Alfa. and have had no complaints. Looking to go either Pusher or toter, just not sure exactly what will suit our needs. but the 40 trailer and FL60 is just a lot of rig to drive around.
    http://***boat.com/forums/attachment...id=19475&stc=1

Throttle
    saw a bitchin class c the othe day. prolly as big as it class would allow and it has a roll up door in the back with a huge f'n lift gate... dont know what it was, but it was way KOOL! anybody have any ideas?

bottom feeder
    Good picked up a new bad habit . been waiting a year for.

bottom feeder
    Just looking into the tunnel thing. I really would like to put one in the parker race next year.

squirt'nmyload
    saw a bitchin class c the othe day. prolly as big as it class would allow and it has a roll up door in the back with a huge f'n lift gate... dont know what it was, but it was way KOOL! anybody have any ideas?
    i think cruise america converts some of their rentals into a "toter" when they sell them....i've also seen other companys that make them but i can't remember what they are

bottom feeder
    Maby some shallow water recovery. You looking for a toter home or trailer?

rojo4
    I dont know much about toy haulers. However I do have a friend at work who is looking to get rid of a 2004, 34' Dune chaser by Monaco 5th wheel. Shes gettin rid of ne of those ugly divorce type deals. If anyone is interested please PM me.

hipcash
    Next Level is the only way to go.
    I have to agree

catman-do
    Get teh layout that you like the best. All the brands are a POS when it really comes down to the construction. Some have ones that never have problems and others that always have problems. Im on my second Sandpiper and have never had a problem with either. Ive heard nightmares about forrest river though. Same thing with ww. Iev got 4 friends with them, 3 of them had the rear beds fall out of the roof and one has never had any problems. The gearbox's seem to tongue heavy, in the beginning they had to add weight to keep the trailer from getting wobbly going down the road so you will notice alot of gearboxes that dont look level (tonguepulls). Next Levels are very nice. The one thing I like about ww is that they will custom make one for you, im thinking about trading in my 2 mo old 39 sandpiper for a 45 full throttle WW so that I can have 4 slides, and a garage deep enough for the rail (we have not bought yet). Most of them you look into will have the same appliances (dometic) and same brands of hinges, microwaves, etc... The differences mostly are layouts, and fiberglass layups. If you can afford to get one with the 5500 marquis gen then go that way. They are much quiter than the older gens and have a higher output so you can run the tv, microwave and both ac's at the same time.

hot_diggity_dog
    i'm loving my keystone raptor (38 footer) .... "hdd" has pics of it somewhere, maybe he can post some ............. :rollside:
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...CN0540-med.JPG
    Sweet rig, has a separate garage and the Rhino fits not prob.
    With the 6" beam and flipped axles off road is not an issue!
    HDD

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast