THANK GOD THIS IS IN RIVERSIDE
    She did....................

Kilrtoy
    She did....................
    We all know that , but the fine CITIZENS from SOUTH LA did not think so

slink
    That was pay back for Rotney

Throttle
    should he go to all the funerals? one each day for the next 5 dayz!

slink
    should he go to all the funerals? one each day for the next 5 dayz!
    I doubt he would make it away from the 1st one............................alive

bigq
    So if he is the right guy and set all these fires from May, why is he walking around to start more..? how much evidence could they have. BTW nice parade of all the to be re-elected government officials today, i think they named them all.

RiverToysJas
    I'm wondering if they had been watching him, waiting for him to set another before they nabbed him on a bulletproof case. That would be sad for the 5 who died so this guy could get a stiffer sentance.
    RTJas

ratso
    Can we just try him here in Texas??? :idea:

Ultrafied
    with tattoos on his neck and forearms.
    wtf does this have to do with anything .......... glad they got there guy..i say they set him on fire if he's guilty......
    Walk like a duck ...

THATJEFFGUY
    I think it's kinda strange how they said he was only a "person of interest", for a few days.. then changed it to "the suspect"..even though they say they have overwhelming evidence. If they had that much evidence, why wasn't he arrested immeiatley after the fire was started..or aftere the other previous fires they say he is responsible for ? With all the media coverage and the number of deaths and homes lost, maybe they had to find someone to pin this on...quick ! I guess with all his brushes with law enforcement and criminal background, along his close proximity to the fire, he could be the perfect person to blame. If they really do have the right guy..I hope he suffers as mush as the families have !

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast