Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2007 Ultra 24 Stealth

fatboy95
    Was that slam necessary, come on.
    Don't take it personal.

talbert450r
    John builds them well but his colors and tribal / flame graphics are butt ugly. All his boats look the same and everything runs a 496. Wish he would get creative.
    Lets see a pic of your boat :crossx:

talbert450r
    Don't take it personal.
    Why would'nt I take it personal Im trying to sell this thing and your on my post slamming my boat.

voodoomedman
    John builds them well but his colors and tribal / flame graphics are butt ugly. All his boats look the same and everything runs a 496. Wish he would get creative.
    It's called building boats for everybody. Families up to the big ballers who want nothing but bling and go fast. Have you seen all the gelcoats the John does? Maybe just the tribal ones. Maybe that's what Talbert wanted. If you want to sit and come up with some new ideas John will do them. If you want to have a graphic designer come up with something that is nowhere else in the world then Ultra will get it into the gel. Of course it may cost a bit more. Gee I seem to know of a few Ultra's out there right now with 525, Teague 800's, Fresh new gel at the same time as having 496's out there which may not be triple digit rods but go plenty fast, especially for a young family with kids, handles well, is reliable and safe and only goes in the shop for annual maintenance.

MOBrien
    how could you possibly expect Talbert to not take this total slam on his boat personal? Your statement is based on YOUR PERSONAL opinion that wasn't even asked for. Take a hike & learn some etiquette new guy. :yuk:
    Nice boat Talbert. Ultra makes a great product & has fantastic gel work. Does it have a mid-cabin seat or is it purely storage under there? Good luck with the sale. :clover:
    -MOB

talbert450r
    how could you possibly expect Talbert to not take this total slam on his boat personal? Your statement is based on YOUR PERSONAL opinion that wasn't even asked for. Take a hike & learn some etiquette new guy. :yuk:
    Nice boat Talbert. Ultra makes a great product & has fantastic gel work. Does it have a mid-cabin seat or is it purely storage under there? Good luck with the sale. :clover:
    -MOB
    Just storage where the mid-cabin usually is. Thanks for your support, that guys comments are totally uncalled for.

fatboy95
    -MOB
    I just posted an opinion. Isn't that part of all the BS that goes on here? You just posted yours about me and basically I don't give a crap, you are entitled to it. I think the tribal and flame graphics are hideous, just as you would think the conservative gel work on my Howard is bland. Either way, cool off your hot little young head.

boatsnblondes
    Talbert, nice ride bro...find someone to buy my Hallett Vector, and I'll be right over to take a look at yoursz.....

talbert450r
    Talbert, nice ride bro...find someone to buy my Hallett Vector, and I'll be right over to take a look at yoursz.....
    If I hear of someone looking for a Vector Ill send them your way. :boxed:

MOBrien
    I just posted an opinion. Isn't that part of all the BS that goes on here? You just posted yours about me and basically I don't give a crap, you are entitled to it. I think the tribal and flame graphics are hideous, just as you would think the conservative gel work on my Howard is bland. Either way, cool off your hot little young head.
    Nope. Posting opinions is not part of all the BS that goes on in here. Go into the Sandbar where someone might care what opinion you have or at least debate with you about it. Opinions are not OK on someone's spam thread. I merely made a factual statement that you posted your unwanted opinion and I told you what to do with it. This is a FOR SALE thread and you jacked it with a dumb comment that could affect the sale of this nice new boat.
    Good day to you.
    Hey Talbert, does the seating arrangement have rear-facing cushions off the back of the buckets? What's it run, about 63-65mph?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast