Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2007 Ultra 24 Stealth

talbert450r
    Nope. Posting opinions is not part of all the BS that goes on in here. Go into the Sandbar where someone might care what opinion you have or at least debate with you about it. Opinions are not OK on someone's spam thread. I merely made a factual statement that you posted your unwanted opinion and I told you what to do with it. This is a FOR SALE thread and you jacked it with a dumb comment that could affect the sale of this nice new boat.
    Good day to you.
    Hey Talbert, does the seating arrangement have rear-facing cushions off the back of the buckets? What's it run, about 63-65mph?
    It does have rear facing seating with plenty of leg room. With 2 people, loaded Ice Chest, and full gas tanks (approx. 70 gal.) 65mph.

dicudmore
    well having had the pleasure of seeing this boat in person--it is NICE
    good luck

ULTRA26 # 1
    Talbert,
    Sorry we didn't get the chance to meet last weekend in the channel. Your 24 looks good. It's hard for me to understand why anyone would post his or her negative personal opinions in a for sale thread. A total lack of consideration and the person doesn't even realize it. Seems I read that you might be looking at a 26 Shadow Deck. Hope this all woks out the way want it to. Again, yours is a very nice looking 24. The pictures don't do it justice.
    John M

Outnumbered
    Man, this thread brings back memories...bad ones... :220v: :cry: :rollside:

Outnumbered

ready4funru
    I just posted an opinion. Isn't that part of all the BS that goes on here? You just posted yours about me and basically I don't give a crap, you are entitled to it. I think the tribal and flame graphics are hideous, just as you would think the conservative gel work on my Howard is bland. Either way, cool off your hot little young head.
    You will find this place functions much a some high school click. So many of these people actually think what is said in here really matters in the real world. The number of self proclaimed experts on these boards is off the charts.
    If you step back and look at it, you have to laugh at the simple mindset.

dicudmore
    This boat look familiar?
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...73P7250032.JPG
    hey, that looks like your old beautiful boat

ULTRA26 # 1
    Didn't you just get this boat? Whats up? When we met you last week you seemed to happy with it.
    I think Talbert came down with cat fever.

4DAY4PLAY
    John builds them well but his colors and tribal / flame graphics are butt ugly. All his boats look the same and everything runs a 496. Wish he would get creative.
    Hey fat ass, i mean fatboy, Didnt your mom ever teach you if you dont have anything nice to say dont say it at all!

shadow
    John builds them well but his colors and tribal / flame graphics are butt ugly. All his boats look the same and everything runs a 496. Wish he would get creative.
    I will take that as a compliment.Thanks!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast