Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So who's new DCB is being delivered to

UnionJack
    always a good time getting a new ride

TOBTEK
    always a good time getting a new ride
    you would know better than most :rollside:

ClownRoyal
    Don't have pic of the boat but it was a used F29 from Dave with Teague 800s. New owner was extremely happy with it. Thought he would just take it out for an hour and head home. Ended up boating all day. Had 28 Eliminator before ... and ... well ... I won't go into that. Cause the messenger always gets shot.

Patyacht
    Don't have pic of the boat but it was a used F29 from Dave with Teague 800s. New owner was extremely happy with it. Thought he would just take it out for an hour and head home. Ended up boating all day. Had 28 Eliminator before ... and ... well ... I won't go into that. Cause the messenger always gets shot.
    It's posted on DCB web site: http://www.dcbracing.com/preowned/2004dcbf29.htm

ClownRoyal
    It's posted on DCB web site: http://www.dcbracing.com/preowned/2004dcbf29.htm
    The one delivered wasn't any of the ones on their website. Hope you guys are feeling better from the flu.

Patyacht
    The one delivered wasn't any of the ones on their website. Hope you guys are feeling better from the flu.
    Interesting... So how much throttle did you have left hitting the limiters at 134?

ClownRoyal
    Interesting... So how much throttle did you have left hitting the limiters at 134?
    Hey...STAY FOCUSED...keep on the subject at hand

Patyacht
    Hay, just trying to divert attention. You know we've had so much rain up here I'll probably be able to boat to Havi tomorrow. :rollside: :idea:

ClownRoyal
    Hay, just trying to divert attention. You know we've had so much rain up here I'll probably be able to boat to Havi tomorrow. :rollside: :idea:
    I heard. Something about a 'Pinapple Express'. Watching Monday Night Football right now and man it is raining...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12