Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Blown 472

deltaAce
    Makes sense to me, we are guarding "The Prize"!

bigq
    Hey here is an idea Mr. President :idea: How about alternative fuel and drilling in the USA for the little oil we might need, how about coal, we have tons of that in the USA?
    I am not for government getting there hands in much, but they need to jumpstart our infrastructure for an alternative fuel.

Blown 472
    Hey here is an idea Mr. President :idea: How about alternative fuel and drilling in the USA for the little oil we might need, how about coal, we have tons of that in the USA?
    I am not for government getting there hands in much, but they need to jumpstart our infrastructure for an alternative fuel.
    105 octane from corn, works very well and grows back every year, and is made here keeping americans working and supporting OUR economy.

Old Texan
    I think Bush's message goes deeper than our nation's oil supply. The US is develpoing alternative fuels such as ethanol and we are actively exploring for oil and gas to become far less dependent on foreign oil and middle east oil in particular.
    The message pertains to the radical islamic movement taking control of the middle eastern countries and their oil reserves. This will effect world economy and in turn effect us. Everyone focus' on our oil usage when in reality the effect on other trading partners is the key and will directly effect our markets.
    I know Blown and others don't want to hear it, but we really need to assist govenments in the middle east from being overthrown by radial islam led by the Muslim Brotherhood teachings. Jordan for example is working to rid their mosques of radical clerics and they need the US support in the region. Support by regional presense not by being active within Jordan's borders.
    The radical islam threat is real and spreading. Look at Europe for example. The general media haven't done their job to highlight this issue and it's time they did. I believe FOX or one of the networks has a special coming up this week dealing with the problem.

bigq
    I think Bush's message goes deeper than our nation's oil supply. The US is develpoing alternative fuels such as ethanol and we are actively exploring for oil and gas to become far less dependent on foreign oil and middle east oil in particular.
    The message pertains to the radical islamic movement taking control of the middle eastern countries and their oil reserves. This will effect world economy and in turn effect us. Everyone focus' on our oil usage when in reality the effect on other trading partners is the key and will directly effect our markets.
    I know Blown and others don't want to hear it, but we really need to assist govenments in the middle east from being overthrown by radial islam led by the Muslim Brotherhood teachings. Jordan for example is working to rid their mosques of radical clerics and they need the US support in the region. Support by regional presense not by being active within Jordan's borders.
    The radical islam threat is real and spreading. Look at Europe for example. The general media haven't done their job to highlight this issue and it's time they did. I believe FOX or one of the networks has a special coming up this week dealing with the problem.
    So does this mean we need to grow enough corn for the entire world?

Blown 472
    So does this mean we need to grow enough corn for the entire world?
    Nope, brazil has been on e85 for years and most of europe is switching to it.

Knotbad
    Makes sense to me, we are guarding "The Prize"!
    And the "prize" is of course Iraq's oil, which bu$h wants. The first thing protected after we took Baghdad was Iraq's Oil Ministry buildings. Then Rumdummy sent troops to protect the oil ports. What he didn't(couldn't) protect were the pipelines, which the insurgents sabotage faster than we can rebuild.
    But that's ok because we're building 14 military bases in Iraq, some of which will be close to the oil ports. Allah forbid the Iraqis should have control of their own resources.

Blown 472
    And the "prize" is of course Iraq's oil, which bu$h wants. The first thing protected after we took Baghdad was Iraq's Oil Ministry buildings. Then Rumdummy sent troops to protect the oil ports. What he didn't(couldn't) protect were the pipelines, which the insurgents sabotage faster than we can rebuild.
    But that's ok because we're building 14 military bases in Iraq, some of which will be close to the oil ports. Allah forbid the Iraqis should have control of their own resources.
    And they wonder why they hate US? onward christian soilders.

deltaAce
    We are not there to rob their oil, we are protecting the people, their region & their resources from terrorists, while they learn to govern & protect themselves. Are you not patriotic enough to believe in your own country's honest intentions?

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast